Archived Any HRTMs tired of the FFF Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I will say our HR peeps do hold stuff back for the crews who come in later.. If it actually makes it to them, don't know. I only open. I hope it does.
Usually. Most people aren't heartless.

Our fun calendar has mostly become TL educational days. They turned in something I've been wanting to do on my own into my day (Steritech mock walk), and now I have to somehow make it fun. :rolleyes:

Most of the time they schedule our fun day on our day off so no one really bothers to do them.

My store does fewer events, but I think we have more expensive ones.

My store posts birthdays, etc as well but as a TM I always wonder if Target has an agreement with a local dentist: Cupcake Day! Ice Cream Day! Lollipop Day! Then there's Make Your Own Paper Airplane Day! Coloring Book Day! Feels like walking into a kindergarten at times.

I know its required to be up there but we usually just laugh, nod our heads and wonder who has time to do all this stuff. Shouldn't they be on the floor working? Also, for overnight the most you can count on is half-used open peanut butter with hairs and stale bread. We routinely snap pics simply because its ridiculous. The HR ETL says we're just a bunch of complainers. Meh ... perhaps but maybe a nice Make Your Own Salad or Fresh Fruit Day every now and then with enough for each group?

Still, I feel for our cool HR TMs that are subjected to creating this.

My store posts birthdays, etc as well but as a TM I always wonder if Target has an agreement with a local dentist: Cupcake Day! Ice Cream Day! Lollipop Day! Then there's Make Your Own Paper Airplane Day! Coloring Book Day! Feels like walking into a kindergarten at times.

I know its required to be up there but we usually just laugh, nod our heads and wonder who has time to do all this stuff. Shouldn't they be on the floor working? Also, for overnight the most you can count on is half-used open peanut butter with hairs and stale bread. We routinely snap pics simply because its ridiculous. The HR ETL says we're just a bunch of complainers. Meh ... perhaps but maybe a nice Make Your Own Salad or Fresh Fruit Day every now and then with enough for each group?

Still, I feel for our cool HR TMs that are subjected to creating this.

I always feel like I am creating a calendar for a preschool lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back