Status
Not open for further replies.
bw6Ttb6.png

For some reason you cannot date up words/down words. I'm not even sure that anything above a TM can date in the same store. It would be different if it was a prior relationship. And I know that if it does go on, or you are thinking about 'dating', you have to let aboves know and then they probably put you on different shifts/stores. From what I'm told.
Not sure how true that is. We have a TL married to a TM and two TLs married to each other. All first met at work and all are in different workcenters.

I'll have to start hitting on my team leads in order to draw this thread out indefinitely.

Its natural to feel attratched to co-workers. I was digging our GSTL and I felt it back but id never let it go past that.

So I approached her after work and asked her if she wanted to get something to eat with me. She immediately told me to stop talking and to be at the King Soopers parking lot in 20 minutes. Well I was there. She hopped in my truck and she slapped me. Like a legit slap. I was like WTF? So said in no uncertain terms that if I ever did anything like that again it would be my last day at Target. Then she kissed me. We made out and stuff for about 10 minutes until she told me she had to go. She gave me her cell # and left. This morning I sent her a text asking where do we go from here? Her response, "I don't know". I feel like an idiot. So what now?

So I approached her after work and asked her if she wanted to get something to eat with me. She immediately told me to stop talking and to be at the King Soopers parking lot in 20 minutes. Well I was there. She hopped in my truck and she slapped me. Like a legit slap. I was like WTF? So said in no uncertain terms that if I ever did anything like that again it would be my last day at Target. Then she kissed me. We made out and stuff for about 10 minutes until she told me she had to go. She gave me her cell # and left. This morning I sent her a text asking where do we go from here? Her response, "I don't know". I feel like an idiot. So what now?
TPEayta.gif

A lot of the gay guys at my store think our DTL is cute. He's not bad looking I'd say. But how shameless do you have to be to hook up with a DTL??

200_s.gif

I've got a big professional barrier up with anyone at work. That being said, I have had a couple cashiers get a little too flirty with me. One finds an excuse to touch/compliment me every chance he gets and has tried to suggest we hang out outside of work. Yeah, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back