Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an ETL and TL who were married that worked in our store. The DTL approved it and 6 months later changed his mind. So ETL went to a store 45 minutes away. He started banging a flow team member there. She called TL at the store and told her what was going on. TL was on the floor at the time helping out. I felt so sorry for her. She looked like she had been shot. Long story short ETL and flow team member no longer work at Spot. TL is still with the company and single. Hook ups happen and lives get ruined.

Man this thread is spreading and the tags keep growing!! Look what you've started Smokey!!

Dammit. If it weren't such a bad idea to post personal info I'd totally record that. I've been meaning to do a Police cover lately.

OK, I've only gotten through the first page, but seriously....for any of you old guys, this is so Penthouse Forum.

AltPants, Penthouse was way before internet lies. This was a subscription or convenience store purchase, wrapped in brown paper. I'm not sure what the brown paper wrapping was about, other than to shield the innocence of the mailman.

I've not had sex with every single TM, several times. A few of them, MANY times.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back