Archived anybody else love pet head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing product we are carrying in our bullseye bodega! Has this wonderful product caught anybody elses eye?

over the walkie "team, I have a guest here, he wants to know if we carry I love pet head. He also wants to know if we have purina peanut butter?"

Could've sworn that said pot-head.

I was pulling it the other day,didnt really pay much attention to it. Will look at it today though.

Shampoo for your pets. It has wipes too. I wonder if it works on cats?

I've seen Pet Head for cats on sale at Petsmart. I've never tried it. I like having arms, instead of bloody stumps, which is what they'd become if I tried to shampoo one of my cats.

I've seen Pet Head for cats on sale at Petsmart. I've never tried it. I like having arms, instead of bloody stumps, which is what they'd become if I tried to shampoo one of my cats.

Exact reason I let my cat groom her self! :lol:

reminded me of this from the fmylife site:
"Today, my son told me he was afraid of monsters under his bed. When I poked my head under to show him nothing was there, the family cat sprang out and clawed me in the face. Now I have a gash on my chin, and my son refuses to go anywhere near his bed. FML"

when i read this, i cracked up so hard everyone in tsc turned to look at me. i don't know why, but when i hear about/see people get hurt it makes me laugh (as long as they're not dead lol). i can't help it. when one of our confused tm pinned himself to the transition steel with the crown (via his shirt), i laughed so hard i couldn't help him. anyway, back on topic. everybody loves pet head.

Oh my god..... Btw what is this years bargain seasonal thingy called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back