Archived Anyone else hate vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I asked a vendor to fill something. The guy looks at me and goes " Who are you?" SO I educate him and tell him that I need him to fill his merchandise. He goes off on me so I'm like " Excuse me I'm gonna go call your boss" He was shittin bricks when I skipped his immediate boss and right to his boss's boss🤣 7857

Most of ours are cool, there are a few that personally seek me out if they have questions, need labels, etc... because I'm always nice to them. Our receiver is a badass though, she runs a tight ship and doesn't mess around. Most of the vendors (the smart ones LOL) are scared of her. I had one working in an aisle I was ticketing and the receiver came by. He saw her and visibly winced, when she kept walking by he told me he thought he was in trouble and she was going to yell at him. We have one really needy wine vendor that makes everybody mad. Nobody wants to deal with that guy.

The only vendor i like is our entertainment vendor. She’s very chill and eager to work and actually does a pretty good job. Our Barbie vendor (Mattel i believe?) is really awesome. I remember one day I was stressing over having time to set one of the Barbie sales planners cause I’m tracking OT, come in to find the vendor finishing up the sales plan.

I asked her if another TM set the end cap do you. She’s like “oh no, I just asked a TM for a device and pulled up the POG and images and started working. Borrowed and a hip printer and shot labels.”

I validated the sales plan and everything was 100% accurate.

I hate the Energizer vendor, complete prick and lazy as hell. And the rest of the other vendors are worthless and nagging, but our coke vendor actually is legit and works hard.

I danced the hokey pokey w a chip vendor. Much to the surprise of tms without heads of silver hair. Trust me those moments are priceless. Enjoy them.
We also sang “I wanna be sedated”. Loudly and off key. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back