Archived Anyone else having trouble with repackaging/defecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On MyWork the option to repackage has completely disappeared. It won't let me do it from the price change app either. And anytime I try to print a defect ticket I get an error saying "printer issues" no matter what printer or zebra I use. My leaders have no idea what's going on. Is this happening anywhere else?

Is the printer on right settings? Are you using my work 2.0?. There are happening on defects in pos, right now. Ck our megathread on front end.
@Amanda Cantwell, we need some info please.

Not sure about the settings, I'll have to look into that. I know the printers are working fine for price change and printing regular tickets though. And yeah, we have MW 2.0. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check that out.

Only issue I've had is the printer pretending to print but doesn't actually do anything. Usually happens with every other print. The Zebra will even say it was successful

Only issue I've had is the printer pretending to print but doesn't actually do anything. Usually happens with every other print. The Zebra will even say it was successful
I have open and shut the printer after each time. If that happens.

I noticed yesterday. Another TM told me to make sure to be connected to a printer in price change mode and it solved the issue for me, but it might have been just for my case. I definitely remember it being a lot easier in the past, but I don’t rewrap merchandise often enough to recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back