Archived Anyone else set Sandals today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we tried to talk the sl etl into allowing us to just tie all the new planograms for sandals and strappy shoes, but nope, "Go Ahead and Set them".

We are pushing to the back a full pallet of repacked slippers, & boots. Very little is clearance (8') and we only have 5 back endcaps for discontinued.

Why in the heck did HQ send down sandal planograms this early??

They selling swimsuits near winter season. Very smart of Target.

It makes sense. This is the time that swimsuits, sandals and select summer clothing get put back on display because winter is a popular time for cruises and vacations to warm destinations.

many guests in our area want suits all year for vacations in nicer climates. It's very common for them to ask for them all year.

It makes sense. This is the time that swimsuits, sandals and select summer clothing get put back on display because winter is a popular time for cruises and vacations to warm destinations.

You mean....people....GO....on cruises? And vacations?!

Haha yup. And when you're paid a decent salary and have paid vacation time, it's really easy to do so.

We seriously have 4 pallets of shoes sitting in the backroom. 5? aisles that are PTM... and the backroom aisle for shoes is completely full. WTF corporate... all of our neighboring stores have the same problem.

We didn't set any yet but I know we have a ton in the back room and now I have more suits...does this mean summer will come sooner? The cold sucks

Well, I live in a "warm" destination and its not that warm in December for sandals. Slow it down Target, maybe just a 8' section of each gender, but not all or nothing!! We are losing sales big time on slippers and snow boots. Yes, even in Cali, we have snow, its just in the mountains where it belongs! LOL!

At least once a week I'll have a guest ask me if we have swimming suits or sandals, and it's very cold here in the winter. Also on our guest surveys we've had a few that said we should have year round summer/swimming stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back