Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be sleeping with both the newly single softlines girl and the newly single hardlines girl. They went through some rough breakups. Oops. Also our sex room is called the neighboring businesses parking lot lol. Or the electronics stockroom when there’s a power outage...

I hope you're trying to be funny and not this stupid

If you're truly a team lead and yours sleeping with one of your team members you oughtta pray it doesn't come back to bite you.

Not sure if you read the news but sexual harassment lawsuits are all the rage right now.

Also seems a bit predatory to go after girls fresh out of a breakup. Hope you're just trying to seem cool but I know there are men that petty.

I'm in my 20s and I have a huge crush on our pepperage farms vendor at my store. I think hes in his 50s or 60s. Real Handsome.

Gee if hes there tomorrow, im gonna tell him I gotta crush on him this time. Hahaha. Last week, I said good morning handsome to him, and as he was walking away with a huge smile on his face, he said you really made my day, Hahahaha! OMG

Hes prob married tho, plus i have a boyfriend. But i just have a thing for older men hahaha.

original.jpg

I look like a young Beyonce. Yeah, like this is pretty close. Except I'm younger and hotter somehow.
xbeyonce-hot-photos-12.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nYwAXmYoyq.jpg

I was mostly trying to be funny. I’m too chicken shit to do anything with the hardlines girl who is throwing herself at me. As for the other one, it’s a complicated situation that I know I need to tiptoe through and stop thinking with my dick.

Thanks for the perspective, I really mean that.
I hope you're trying to be funny and not this stupid

If you're truly a team lead and yours sleeping with one of your team members you oughtta pray it doesn't come back to bite you.

Not sure if you read the news but sexual harassment lawsuits are all the rage right now.

Also seems a bit predatory to go after girls fresh out of a breakup. Hope you're just trying to seem cool but I know there are men that petty.

I was mostly trying to be funny. I’m too chicken shit to do anything with the hardlines girl who is throwing herself at me. As for the other one, it’s a complicated situation that I know I need to tiptoe through and stop thinking with my dick.

Thanks for the perspective, I really mean that.

I know you've worked hard to get where you are. Just don't want you to throw it all away, thanks for taking the tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back