Archived Anyone's store have any female flow/backroom TMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally makes sense. Fuck that ho...lmfao. I think in general too, most guy are more happier all around. Women and their damn hormones...man you run into lots of crabbiness!!!! It's annoying,,,

Our BRTL is female, our CTL also works flow often. Our flow team might actually be about 50% female come to think of it.

So I'm not the only one that thinks it's strange that some females refuse to use the stacker and crown in backroom even though you are supposed to know how to do it? I'm sorry but not using the crown or stacker in backroom would be like a sales floor team member not zoning. And I hear the "we're afraid she might tear something up" all the time. And my response is "why is she working in the backroom then".

Nothing against the female TMs in the backroom at my store but for whatever reason they dont make Bales at all. I cant recall one time when one of them has made a bale...not even once

Everything else they do but for whatever reason that one thing eludes them haha. My backroom is probably close to half female

Last edited:
So I'm not the only one that thinks it's strange that some females refuse to use the stacker and crown in backroom even though you are supposed to know how to do it? I'm sorry but not using the crown or stacker in backroom would be like a sales floor team member not zoning. And I hear the "we're afraid she might tear something up" all the time. And my response is "why is she working in the backroom then".

Nothing against the female TMs in the backroom at my store but for whatever reason they dont make Bales at all. I cant recall one time when one of them has made a bale...not even once

Everything else they do but for whatever reason that one thing eludes them haha. My backroom is probably close to half female

I still don't know what a bale is. Haha.

I still don't know what a bale is. Haha.

You've clearly never had to work cardboard on flow.

We had a female make a bale once.

Ran all the bale wires thru the wrong holes. Baler went up and all the wires snapped. Cardboard everywhere.

We had a female make a bale once.

Ran all the bale wires thru the wrong holes. Baler went up and all the wires snapped. Cardboard everywhere.

We had a fun one, it wasn't a woman who made the bale just a lazy guy who only used three wires.
When they were taking it outside to store it for pickup it hit the edge of the door and exploded.
Of course this was with vendors trying to get in.
Fun times.

I learned to make bales working at a warehouse during college but hadn't done any for spot until recently.
An ETL was trying to demonstrate bale technique to a BR trainee. Mucked it up badly when 2 wires broke & he didn't have the pallet positioned properly. I fixed it using a remedy of my own making.
ETL later coached me because I "wasn't certified".
I took the quiz that day (100%, not hard to do) & stapled the results to his chair.

I learned to make bales working at a warehouse during college but hadn't done any for spot until recently.
An ETL was trying to demonstrate bale technique to a BR trainee. Mucked it up badly when 2 wires broke & he didn't have the pallet positioned properly. I fixed it using a remedy of my own making.
ETL later coached me because I "wasn't certified".
I took the quiz that day (100%, not hard to do) & stapled the results to his chair.

Rock on with your bad self. Really, that is awesome. :)

Humans from all shapes, sizes, and varieties should make bales if they are in backroom. I don't care if you have a penis or vagina. Unless you have a physical ailment or disability, you have no excuse.

Absurd. I've made more bales than anyone else in the store, guarantee it.

Also, I don't understand the viewpoint of "women are bitches; I'd rather work with guys." That's some sexist thinking right there. Everybody is different. Lord knows I work with some men (boys, really) who loves gossip and drama. It makes me sad to see women perpetuating the catty backstabber stereotype.

Also, I don't understand the viewpoint of "women are bitches; I'd rather work with guys." That's some sexist thinking right there. Everybody is different. Lord knows I work with some men (boys, really) who loves gossip and drama. It makes me sad to see women perpetuating the catty backstabber stereotype.
QFT.
Guys in our BR are worse than fishwives when it comes to gossip.
The things you learn standing quietly in a back aisle ;)

This is 2015. Having a vagina does not excuse you from from manual labor. I don't care what you have down there. If you can make a bale, fuckin make a bale.

Absurd. I've made more bales than anyone else in the store, guarantee it.

Im not saying they arent capable...just for whatever reason i have never seen any of them make a bale. They do everything else and do it very well and are awesome but I never see them make bales

I hate that excuse of "they won't be able to do it well". I'm like "what the fuck". So don't even try to learn or attempt to learn?

I think males and females can work in the backroom. Like I said I don't care if you have a penis or vagina, if you can do the job decent and don't suck ass then I have no problem.

Red eye, you're right. It's not for one gender. It's for both. At the end of the day, it's money that Target loses, not mine. If making a bale puts me 15 to 30 minutes behind, then that's on Target. I usually make bales just so my pathway is clear. I hate having the area around the balers look like an obstacle course.

I know if it was me and a female as the BRTMs I would still feel it is my responsibility to jump onto the bale first. I know it is 2015, but chivalry ain't dead.

Isn't chilvary sexist? Why can't a woman save a man?

They certainly can.
Chivalry if it's used as a way of demeaning a woman, "Why don't you go in the castle and make some tea while I handle this here dragon.", is bad.
Chivalry when it's used to help people who are in need is good, "I see this dragon is trying to eat you would you like my help?"
I'd offer to help anyone who looks like they are struggling or needs a hand.
But assume they need my help just because they are female, nope my mom knocked that idea out of my head at a young age.

In a way, arent we sexist when it comes to a man and a woman in a relationship? Because people think that the woman is supposed to keep the man grounded and on the right path and be the glue that holds them together? I think sexism and racism are a result of the consequences that come with free will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back