Archived Apple Rumor…

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might probably should be in the other thread but I want to be a special little Princess Snowflake.

During morning huddle some one asked our STL about the Apple rumor. The poor sod about dropped a load in his pants. Our STL couldn't change the topic fast enough . So my guess is that there is something coming soon™ and it is going to be big.

Elaborate on this "Apple rumor"? What is it? Are you referring to Apple Pay? The tech giant? or the fruit?

It has been some what long rumored on some Apple rumor sites that Target is going to have a large store in as tore Apple presence. And no I don't have a list of citations so believe me or not.

ApplePay will be accepted as soon as Target turns on the NFC chips in the newish card readers. oh and kick CurrentC to the curb. Bloody privacy nightmare hat is going to be.

Yeah there's a big apple display going up in all the Pfresh stores with 30 different kinds of apples. And there is even going to be this special Target exclusive apple that tastes exactly like the crushed hopes and destroyed dreams of its employees. why would there be a rumor about a bloody fruit? what other Apple could a rumor be about that would make an STL get the stink face?

yes i've had crap day and I've decide to let the sass flow :mad::confused:o_O

This is already happening in some stores most of the the stores that went through e/e renovation

Elaborate on this "Apple rumor"? What is it? Are you referring to Apple Pay? The tech giant? or the fruit?

It has been some what long rumored on some Apple rumor sites that Target is going to have a large store in as tore Apple presence. And no I don't have a list of citations so believe me or not.

ApplePay will be accepted as soon as Target turns on the NFC chips in the newish card readers. oh and kick CurrentC to the curb. Bloody privacy nightmare hat is going to be.

Yeah there's a big apple display going up in all the Pfresh stores with 30 different kinds of apples. And there is even going to be this special Target exclusive apple that tastes exactly like the crushed hopes and destroyed dreams of its employees. why would there be a rumor about a bloody fruit? what other Apple could a rumor be about that would make an STL get the stink face?

the hell are you on about

I prefer my apples doused in childs tears

we just got ours today Spiderman Apples, "Snack like a Super Hero" .. Gala, Granny Smith, Pink Lady, and Red Delicious.

I will be ordering a lot of these, at $3.99 for the 3lb bag they will sell fast, too bad we didn't get any "Honeycrisp Spiderman Apples".

spider-man-8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back