Archived Archer Farms Yogurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. We haven't had any in a little while, but it's not coming up as NCF last time I checked.

Vyf2Bj3.jpg

It's either that or they're going through a major rebranding effort. Which would probably be a positive since they were ok as far as yogurt went. I found tillamook to be far more superior in quality and flavor, not to mention pricing.

I figured the same about a re-branding that may happen. Personally, I believe these yogurts are not very good sellers. I don't mind if they keep a few staple flavors.

HOLY COW that's a lot of AF yogurt. Are you a super? We are a pFresh and we have like, four different kinds, lol. And your zone looks fantastic; better than mine on some days and I have those awesome plastic yogurt pushers to help me. :)

I noticed we've been really running low on them lately, but when we had to pull over 60 Dairy DPCI's for price change the other night, I figured they must be cleaning out several brands or sections for something else.....took us 3 very full tubs to get it all to fit....and its even bigger now that they unpacked it all to do the pricing.....

I thought I had heard they were ridding of some MP/AF stuff to make room for brands that actually sell.

I heard just recently in a food meeting that the company actually QMOS's more MP and AF yogurt than they sell....

But nice Zone BTW

I think that our AF yogurt is made by the same people who make the Yoplait yogurt.

Many of Target brand items are made by national retailers.

The MP milk is from the same company that provides the local brand milk.....only difference is the price....and maybe the gallon containers.
At our store the local brand puts their milk in containers that won't allow any light to penetrate the plastic.....the claim is that light effects the milk in some way. The MP milk (from the same company) goes in the containers that are the cloudy looking plastic....which allow the light through.

Some guests would always be picky about the quantity of the grains. It's like don't you already have enough nuts to stuff yourself with?? :huh:

Can I get an ooooorder of naaacchhoooosss...?

They discontinued the AF ice cream I like (sea salt pretzel caramel) and brought it back as a subpar MP ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back