Archived Ashtrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
I'm not sure if I'm just a total idiot, but does Target carries Ashtrays? I even tried looking on the Target app for a customer and I couldn't find anything. Has anyone ever seen them before?

I haven't seen them or fulfilled orders for them, so I'm pretty sure we don't carry em.

I haven't seen them or fulfilled orders for them, so I'm pretty sure we don't carry em.
I didn't think so, it just seems weird that we don't. The man was completely stunned when I told him I don't think we sell them here.

There is plenty of small glassware and dishware that will serve.
I offered some small bowls that were similar to ashtrays, but he said he only wanted an actual ashtray.

I can remember when every home/hostess had ashtrays w/coordinating matchboxes brought out for company but that's been decades ago.
Best bet would be a smoke/cigar shop.

When did Target stop? They're not on the gadget wall anymore? Shows how much I pay attention.

I love when people have a gift card for Target but don't ever shop there and want to use it to buy cigarettes.

I know they were gone when I started nearly 15 yrs ago.
Pretty sure it's been longer than that.

I know they were gone when I started nearly 15 yrs ago.
Pretty sure it's been longer than that.
I've been at Target around 9 years and I know we had this small cheap plastic one that they usually have at places like waffle house. That was the extent of it.

Years ago we sold them. They were on the gadget wall at one time . I am not sure at what point we stopped selling them. I know its been awhile now though

Target is so anti-tobacco I see why. Target is just pro-health in general.

I've been at Target around 9 years and I know we had this small cheap plastic one that they usually have at places like waffle house. That was the extent of it.

Years ago we sold them. They were on the gadget wall at one time . I am not sure at what point we stopped selling them. I know its been awhile now though
ASANTS.
'Course I live in a health-conscious town so smoking has been banned from most public areas for quite some time.

They used to be on the gadget wall, but honestly, at my store, there were so many gadgets from the pegs on the top shelf it was rarely filled and Researched even less. They weren't consistent sellers so they were probably cut from the line when we really cut back on product years ago.

I remember having waycool ashtrays, way back when. I didn't realize that they were so cool.

Who buys an ashtray? Can't anything be an ashtray?
Using-A-Computer-Monitor-As-An-Ashtray.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back