Archived Atlanta district

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone here that works in the Atlanta district? I'd like to transfer there and am looking for some information.

Thanks!

I want to do some research on stores that I'd like to transfer to before I make initial contact with them but I need their store numbers so I can do the research on wb. Let me look up the addresses and I'll pm you.

Thanks, this is awesome!

I want to do some research on stores that I'd like to transfer to before I make initial contact with them but I need their store numbers so I can do the research on wb. Let me look up the addresses and I'll pm you.

Thanks, this is awesome!

Cool just let me know what position you're in. It's also helpful if you already know what part of town you'll be in.

Thanks Hardlinesmaster, I've already checked out the ehr site. I'm looking for store numbers so that I can do some research and decide which stores would be the right fit for me.

From the all the times and family I had in Atlanta, you will probably need to see where you want to live first. Real estate and the rental market vary greatly around Atlanta metro. And then with rush hour traffic, you don't want to live too far between your home and work. Unless you commute on MARTA. No sense of waiting in traffic on SpaghettiJunction #I285FromHell

North Atlanta, Buckhead, Marietta, Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area will have the higher end volume stores. Conyers and Lawreneceville are growing areas.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great info and suggestions guys! I really appreciate it. Specifically I'm looking at the North Atlanta area near Cummings Georgia.

Last edited:
Thanks Hardlinesmaster, I've already checked out the ehr site. I'm looking for store numbers so that I can do some research and decide which stores would be the right fit for me.
Another way is go to GS computer & type city of Atlanta, GA. It will list all stores in that area with store number, street address & phone number.

That's what I'm looking for! Thanks for the info!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back