Archived Attending calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how to answer calls in zebra and transfer and stuff like that? What to do if we are “ Market, you have a call in xxxx” ? Should I just open the target phone app and dial in the extension called out ??
Thanks

You can use the target phone app or the red phones around the store. I personally like the old red phones, but I know many people are using the Target Phone app now. You just open the App, do 2280 or 2281 or whatever the call was on and hit talk and it shoul connect. To use the older red phones, wait for the automated voice to start talking, and then do #2280 or #2281

There’s instructions on Workbench on how to transfer. If you can’t find it I can link it later.

If I answer a call not intended for me I just put them on hold and the correct department can answer.

I tried to call an LOD from a MyDevice using 2280 and it didn’t work because of course it sent a busy signal to the person who tried to get on the line, so I ended up having to ask for an actual extension. It was a strange adventure.

Thanks for the reply everyone !! Can I transfer to any extension or is there any specified extension for each dept??

Thanks for the reply everyone !! Can I transfer to any extension or is there any specified extension for each dept??

Sort of? You can transfer to specific extensions but you risk that person not being near that phone just to have them bounce back you a little more aggravated. It’s best to just park the call on an extension and inform the department that they have a call on that line via walkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back