Archived MyDevice Phone calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we officially got rid of the portable and night service and our now forwarding to zebras. All tms are required to sign in. What I have noticed is a huge delay when calling the store now. It takes a few mins for auto lady to greet you and several minutes for the zebra to ring. Anyone else noticing these delays?

Made a test call today (to myself), now how to transfer the calls to those long ext lines “Market you have a call. Transfer it to, get ready, 9827685927748398274” I know it’s probably not for transferring or the ext isn’t that long but just imagine that..

I can take calls but I can never hear the caller. One called back so I answered on a regular phone and she told me she could hear me. Anyone have a fix?

Are they on speakerphone? If not, how do you talk to the guest and look stuff up on the my device at the same time?

Lol tnx i actually made this before that was posted but no one really likes me here so I just listened to the crickets :/

We are still on hard phones. The Zebra batteries already suck, now we have to keep them charged for phone calls too? Great!

Is there an app for this? According to the roll-out spreadsheet, today is the day, but I haven't seen anything in the Zebra.

Basically, halp. :oops:

A) What is the purpose of getting calls through the zebra?
B) How would anyone know who has which zebra?

A) What is the purpose of getting calls through the zebra?
B) How would anyone know who has which zebra?
Like for mod areas, if a guest has a question about beauty or apparel, they can speak directly to the “experts” in those areas.

The problem now, same as always, will be having enough zebras LOL

Well so far no one logs into it besides apparel who took calls anyway before this. Kinda frustrating buuut on the plus side instead of hunting up things and looking ourselves we can call toys to pick up their call. Pros ajd cons I suppose.

Is the last 4 numbers of that long extension number the "extension" of the Zebra? I wanted to spend some time messing around with it today but I forgot. The store number comes right before it so I was thinking maybe.

Lol tnx i actually made this before that was posted but no one really likes me here so I just listened to the crickets :/
I’m sorry! We posted within a minute of each other! When I went to create the thread yours didn’t exist and when I posted there it was.

When I figured out that zebras were basically android cellphones, I had a feeling they would do this and always joked around at my store when I still worked at target. Guess I was right.
Lpda had the ability, we never used it. St the time home depot had a higher grade that did phone and walkie plus pda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back