Archived MyDevice Phone calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
3544 is the Call forward extension for the main base. I feel like they would have some unique extension. I tried the long number that’s always on the screen, the registered number.
I noticed that the first bit of the long number for my device was 5010 and then the other device I opened the app in was 5011, but I didn't try calling it with that number

Anyone know if you can be logged in but not recieve incoming calls?

If the operator doesn't forward calls then your phone won't ring. I think. I was logged in all afternoon and night and my phone never rang.

I got it to work today when no one else could, and I tried calling with it, i dialed the last 4 of the ID on the top of the phone app and it said on the other zebra that "Operator" was calling so I was like OOPS.... I plan on playing with it more when I get time.
Call with your private cell phone. I have done that in the past when we suspect there's a problem with the phone line or to test if we got the right forwarding extension for a cordless we normally don't use.

Anyone know if you can be logged in but not recieve incoming calls?

Don't log into the Target Phone app. If you sign into the app, calls will ring to you.

So 15 tms at a time can sign in?

How do they decide who gets to sign in?

First come first serve. Electronics, Guest Services/Front End, and Fitting Room should not use the Target Phone app. Leave it open for salesfloor TMs.

First come first serve. Electronics, Guest Services/Front End, and Fitting Room should not use the Target Phone app. Leave it open for salesfloor TMs.

I hope that is sarcasm, as those three areas are the ones that need the most access to the phones.

I hope that is sarcasm, as those three areas are the ones that need the most access to the phones.

Do you not have cordless phones at your Guest Services and Electronics boat? And is there not a phone at the fitting room?

But will they even be functional anymore? I got the impression from something said at work that the cordless phones won't be used.

But will they even be functional anymore? I got the impression from something said at work that the cordless phones won't be used.

Cordless phones are here to stay at least until they find a way to give more than 15 team members access to the phones.

The point of the app is to make calls accessible for sales floor TMs hence the mobile part. Target will forever have real phone in offices and places like electronics, GS, fitting room and such

Cordless phones are here to stay at least until they find a way to give more than 15 team members access to the phones.
I mean, really, all they'd need to do to increase the limit is to pay Zebra more. The 15 device limit is a restriction on the license for the software they bought from Zebra, it seems like.

This would work great if people would sign in for calls. Not having a device in apparel topped with no kne signed in lead to 70 missed calls. We had a guest come in the store complaining no one would pick up the phone. Honestly just sign in people its not hard -_-

We are a lower volume supert not testing modernization...Everyone scheduled in Hardlines, sl, beauty, and elect must sign in to answer calls. Grocery is getting away w not having to so far.

Okay, yeah, you're right. But certain people have those BGI or RSA assignments, and always one person is designated as FLT/float. And two of the duties that are given to that float person is taking care of the fitting room and answering the phone. So FRO under a different title.
FRO = Fitting Room/Operator (or the sweet hairstyle)
BGI = ?
RSA = ?

FRO = Fitting Room/Operator (or the sweet hairstyle)
BGI = ?
RSA = ?

BGI- Boys Girls Infants
RSA- Ready to wear, Shoes, and accessories

Just guessing those are the shift tags that person uses in their store I'm guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back