Archived Audit App

Status
Not open for further replies.
No announcement for the new roll out yet, waiting for some communication from my store to say oh yeah I heard about this awhile ago :oops:

I think so. They fall into he OOS batches and I think those clear every hour or so. I think when the caf batches generate, they’ll also pull what wasn’t pulled for those into the CAFs.

Do they really drop into the OOS batches? my STL and me were trying to figure out exactly where manual audits drop today and when I went and pulled an OOS chems batch to see what was in it, it didn't seem to be what I personally scanned, but it did seem to go into an ITM batch for some reason?

Do they really drop into the OOS batches? my STL and me were trying to figure out exactly where manual audits drop today and when I went and pulled an OOS chems batch to see what was in it, it didn't seem to be what I personally scanned, but it did seem to go into an ITM batch for some reason?
May I’ve gotta re-read the guide, because I could swear I read that’s what happened to them.

When it rolled out at my store no one knew a thing. Instocks discovered it and asked an ETL who then made a phone call "to a friend at another store". Within 3 minutes the ETL was "the subject matter expert" on the app, pointed to instocks TM #1 and told them to train everyone in the store ... then walked off to *bucks for their thrice daily latte.

We change caps a lot in Plano during resets due to our wonky formatting. But now, cap changes in myWork do not stick and revert within 24 hours. We now have to jump over to Audit to change them. It's a PITA. I would think the cap change functionality would work the same across all the apps ... not so with us.

I didn’t see a thread on the new Audit application anywhere, I know it’s been out a couple weeks though. Thoughts?

Also, does anyone know how to fix it when:
1. It says “Item blocked”? Sometimes if I scan the label a few times it will work, sometimes not.
2. When it says “Invalid item”?
3. What has your store done about elextronics having to count things like batteries and gift cards that are all around the store?

Item blocked direction is to rescan as it is taking too long to process. Invalid items are typically discontinued so no need to audit.

We've been using audit for about a month now. I think it's pretty straightforward to use for the most part. I really don't like that we can't see if there is stock in the backroom. Have to do a lot of toggling back and forth with mywork app when we scan regular outs.

At first our #'s were crappy but we've been doing two things differently and they have improved. I'm wondering if we have to keep doing it this way or not.

The first is anything we scan in audit we have to put in a count. This makes us have to toggle a lot to zone before we can actually research.
Second is we are having to immediately go to all the locations of the item and not do them later so they get added to the manual list.

Going to all locations really does help to fill all of the locations.... IF the person auditing is really diligent. Why would you not put in a count if you scan in audit?

Going to all locations really does help to fill all of the locations.... IF the person auditing is really diligent. Why would you not put in a count if you scan in audit?
At first we were zoning, like usual, before scanning outs and in mywork it's no big deal to scan something to see where it's supposed to go. So that's why we do a lot of toggling now.
Yes going to all locs does help but we have to immediately go to the other locs instead of saying "no and add it to the batch" and then do them. So whatever is in mini there is a lot of back and forth, it'd be easier to get all of E block done and then go to D. But hey, I'm getting my steps in right? lol

So far I think Audit is OK. The name makes more sense to me than Research. But it's SO SLOW. I thought myWork was pretty bad but it got the job done faster than Audit. And if you scan and update the count too fast, the "Loading" indicator gets stuck on the screen so you have to quit the app and wait for it to load again.

Are there actually any new changes doing Audit vs Research?

What to do when items are “blocked” or “invalid”?

We change caps a lot in Plano during resets due to our wonky formatting. But now, cap changes in myWork do not stick and revert within 24 hours. We now have to jump over to Audit to change them. It's a PITA. I would think the cap change functionality would work the same across all the apps ... not so with us.
Did not know that. Oops

Anyone know why it wants us to count gift cards which are sent in without being checked in and we are no longer supposed to keep on hands for?

Anyone know why it wants us to count gift cards which are sent in without being checked in and we are no longer supposed to keep on hands for?

Can someone also explain why it makes us audit the same item day after day? The system says there are 3 OH, I enter what we have: 2, then within the next day or two, it has me audit the item again. Then again the next week. All of this for a $19.99 item (or less). It would also do this the last couple of months when we did RIGs. I just don't get it.

What we noticed after a few weeks:

Invalid item -often is disco or clearance check top left corner- flex if so to prevent future scans
Sometimes if you key the number in it will work and u need to print a new label.
Change capacities as you go to what really fits, enter that count backstock the rest.

Scans fall into oos batches which in turn drop into auto/caf whichever is sooner.
Pulls only when visual out impacted. Pulls much less. Floor getting light.

Backroom audit in AUDIT app on zebra is to verify what u own, nothing to do with logistics BACKROOM audit under RF app on PDA. Br Audit is to verify location accuracy.Totally different purposes both important.

Speed, sometimes rebooting or changing zebras makes it faster. Had crashes first week but not since.

Stand alone should be done in audit app but still only pulls when visual out.

To get the floor full or fill multiple locs it is easier to use my work/ manage inventory. Not research on my work

Spot tracking everything.

Don’t skip it will piss spot off and just show up again next day.

Production departments at ST showing up, print a shelf label and keep in depart to scan daily until gone. Production label has unique upc so doesn’t work.

Anyone else with tricks and tips? Let me know as asants

RIGS are repeating for some stores. Otherwise maybe it's triggering a drastic count for some reason. If you don't accept a drastic count, it will expire and have you Audit the item again.

That's the weird thing. They never come up as drastic or are skipped. We are talking a difference of 3 system OH v. 2 actual OH on a $19.99 item. I could even see doing it the next week
but not multiple days in a row.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got 2 different messages today (forgot exact wording): 1) can't audit because item is replenishing 2)can't audit because item is recently received. What I find odd is that if the item is recently received AND manage inventory shows backroom locations WHY wasn't it pushed and the spot is empty????

That's the weird thing. They never come up as drastic or are skipped. We are talking a difference of 3 system OH v. 2 actual OH on a $19.99 item. I could even see doing it the next week
but not multiple days in a row.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What my store's been told here is that the audit list is based on what all stores group-wide are seeing for inaccurate counts, so things that pop up over and over are where other stores have abysmal OH accuracy...

Got 2 different messages today (forgot exact wording): 1) can't audit because item is replenishing 2)can't audit because item is recently received. What I find odd is that if the item is recently received AND manage inventory shows backroom locations WHY wasn't it pushed and the spot is empty????

I've had this happen a lot recently too, not even just with the audit app though. Are they items with low caps or recent "sold" dates, by chance? Whatever the new replenishment logic is seems to wait longer to push product than the PDA did.

I suspect this is another symptom of an incomplete change in the Move rollout. All the older GCs have on hand counts still, and I wouldn't put it past Spot to forget to tell the system about the gift card inventory change for new product.

I suspect this is another symptom of an incomplete change in the Move rollout. All the older GCs have on hand counts still, and I wouldn't put it past Spot to forget to tell the system about the gift card inventory change for new product.
Probably. I told my team to type in whatever and to not bother counting since we keep the excess in the fixtures and it's stupid to count something we don't keep inventory on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back