Archived Audit App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocked is typically:
Vendor Owned (This has its own error) or
Unless this is specifically a stand-alone audit issue only, that should not be the case. Vendor items pop up in our suspect items list for audit all the time.

What we noticed after a few weeks:
Change capacities as you go to what really fits, enter that count backstock the rest.
If you change capacity and then type that # back in and backstock the rest you will absolutely destroy your on hand accuracy.
e.g.: Capacity is 10, 8 actually fit, 10 are on shelf: if you change capacity to 8 and submit 8 and then backstock 2 the OH will change to 8, not the 10 you have until it is audited again while the 2 are STOd.
You'd have to either backstock the product first then finish submitting that audit or just type in how many there (were) on the shelf (what fits+what you pulled for backstock).

Item audits do include vendor items. When they pop-up I'm like WTF? Then I'm like "oh, OK, what the hell" and just type in the system OH. The vendor and Target can figure it out.

I'm sorry I feel like I'm always posting the same question. How does the new audit app affect the checklanes? for maintaining in stocks and keeping it full and impactful? It sounds like I can still use my work just not in research mode. Is that true?

And as part of a new merch update, I have to update the on hands for certain candy bars. Is this done by managing inventory in my work?

We're still getting used to it but at very least my beauty and Electronics departments are filling better.

Audit hasn't prompted me to check a backroom location in over a week... Are others finding the same?

I believe the 'research' function in mywork has been discontinued. It 'works' but isn't really, you have to in the audit app tp shoot outs.

So basically, our sales floors will begin to look even lighter with no good way of adequately filling it. Great.

How are you supposed to research outs now? And how do you know what batch they're falling into if there's some in the back room?

Does anyone's store have an issue with "incomplete counts" with the manual audit part of the app? Our score is horrible (and dropping) in that metric and we can't for the life of us figure out what is causing it.

We thought maybe it was when you scanned an item with additional locations and added them to your batch (and later forgotten about), but that seems to not be the case because my STL and I walked through my manual audit together and each location in the batch was scanned and accounted for, but I still had sixteen "incomplete counts" that day. On average, every TM that does auditing has 10-20 "incomplete counts" a day.

I haven't been able to look at the report myself, but my STL might just be missing something. Please help!

Thanks, guys!

Does anyone's store have an issue with "incomplete counts" with the manual audit part of the app? Our score is horrible (and dropping) in that metric and we can't for the life of us figure out what is causing it.

We thought maybe it was when you scanned an item with additional locations and added them to your batch (and later forgotten about), but that seems to not be the case because my STL and I walked through my manual audit together and each location in the batch was scanned and accounted for, but I still had sixteen "incomplete counts" that day. On average, every TM that does auditing has 10-20 "incomplete counts" a day.

I haven't been able to look at the report myself, but my STL might just be missing something. Please help!

Thanks, guys!
Wild ass guess here, but I'd think that this meant that each location cited isn't being audited. You have to tap "update" after you enter the number for each location. Check the upper right corner to see if you have "dots" that indicate you have saved some locations for later. If they aren't completed, none of the audited locations count.

I think that just means the items yours scanning don't have any backroom locations
After some more experimentation, this definitely isn't the case. They often do have some eaches in the backroom, but it's completely stopped asking me to count them. I can't be alone in this problem, can I..?
We're still getting used to it but at very least my beauty and Electronics departments are filling better.
Seems to be the opposite here... :(

It looks like the initial task list includes backroom locations but some, or, all of them, will drop out of the list as you scan items on the sales floor. For example, I'll initially open the list and and see "0 of 24 Tasks." I'll audit a few items and the tally will read "3 out of 19." I don't know what the system discrepancy trigger is to audit the backroom locations.

It looks like the initial task list includes backroom locations but some, or, all of them, will drop out of the list as you scan items on the sales floor. For example, I'll initially open the list and and see "0 of 24 Tasks." I'll audit a few items and the tally will read "3 out of 19." I don't know what the system discrepancy trigger is to audit the backroom locations.
Maybe someone finally realized that if On Floor + In Back doesn't equal On Hand, that means there's an error somewhere?

Got 2 different messages today (forgot exact wording): 1) can't audit because item is replenishing 2)can't audit because item is recently received. What I find odd is that if the item is recently received AND manage inventory shows backroom locations WHY wasn't it pushed and the spot is empty????
This is generally because of the time of day your doing the audit. It doesn’t let you audit items within an hour or two of CAF times so you don’t mess up the count.

Has anyone experienced error code 9005? Sometimes it’ll let be through without the error code. I’ll type some DPCIs then randomly will shoot me the error code. If I scan an item then type in, it’ll let be audit for a bit then give me code 9005. Nobody in my store knows and every call to CSC is a “wait is longer than 5 minutes”

Question: Let's say I scan an out and I see that it has 5 on floor + 5 in back (5 on hand). If I change the floor count to 0, and it doesn't send me to the backroom to check, does that mean it'll pull the 5 from the backroom in the next CAF/OOS? That won't change the on-hands, will it?

IMG_2869.JPG
Is this happening to anyone else?
After you audit an item, the next item to be audited keeps the image of the previous product. It happened to me the first time last week and caused a few moments of confusion when I was being shown a chem product in the middle of small appliances.

Did my pull. Now I'm out pushing. Capacities are off. Trying to update, but can't. Get this error instead. ECA1AB86-E915-4B1B-AE81-39DBB7F922A7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back