Archived Autofill

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that right there makes your criticism invalid. You are comparing oranges to pineapples. If you aren't following the same rules that everyone is forced to then of course you are going to get results different from their results.

It would be more appropriate to brag only after you are getting good results even when following modernization exactly as corporate wants.
And I get what you are saying . But your sd has to go to bat for you at one point , what works in Dallas at a ulv store won’t work at a triple A store or even A store. When we get a visit they see the sort and stock , they see dbo’s finishing their task and they can speak to their area . How I twitch and run the truck gives them what they are looking for when they do show up.

We’ve been doing manuals the last 3 months. I hate it. We have yesterdays truck still back there, 6-7 trucks a week, yet we have to drop a manual, spend 2 hours pulling it, the pull the auto and add it to the manual, then stock it all. After we backstock that we can finally start pushing truck. So dumb.

Again consistency will be less and less . I’ve been on manual process for over a year and manuals are manageable where my pp1 pull and backstock all and finish their freight before 10 am.
Being a AAA store, when do you guys actually start, in order to get done by 10 am?

We literally just got the word from District that Autos were going away. The premise will be that your manuals should be doing a 1x1 i.e. 1 item sells, 1 will drop in to replenish should it be in the backroom (not the waiting until you sell 3, for example, for the system to add to a batch).
They literally did away with this type of pulling years ago because it was so inefficient. 😂😂 There must not be too many higher ups left who've been here long enough to know what already failed.

They literally did away with this type of pulling years ago because it was so inefficient. 😂😂 There must not be too many higher ups left who've been here long enough to know what already failed.
Inefficient is right. Pulling 1 each of 17 different deodorants and toothbrushes is so ridiculous. I felt like I was doing the shopping for a very large family with very specific preferences while doing this morning's HB01 pull. I do like clearing a waco that has only a couple items in it, but give me a break. And this saves me from being annoyed at opening a case pack to pull out 1 piece only to find some loose in a waco when I go to back stock the remainder of the case. Still, these 1-1 batches are something else. Autos made so much more sense. But as we say somewhat frequently at my store, we can't have things make too much sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back