Archived Availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott17

Cashier
How do i change my availability? I am starting school again and my schedule has changed so i need to adjust it for work?
Pleas help i put this off for too long and now it might not go through in time for when school starts up. I dont want to drop 2 or 3 thursday shifts in a row and look unprepared.

Yeah but how do i do it? do i have to do it on the computer in the break room? or can i do it from home?

hmm under which tab? also can i do it ffrom home or do i have to be at work on the computer there?

hmm under which tab? also can i do it ffrom home or do i have to be at work on the computer there?

I'm pretty sure it has to be done on the computer at the store. Log in and click on the max self-service tab, there should be a place to click to change availability.

Has to be done in-store. When you're there, click the MAX Self Service link, and then Change Availability.

I'm pretty sure it has to be done on the computer at the store. Log in and click on the max self-service tab, there should be a place to click to change availability.

Ok yeah that link doesnt work for me from home i think i have to go in to do it also. Thanks targetismylife09.

I wish we could do that from home, also view our schedules from home would be nice.

your go into eHR, your will see links in the middle of the page one being "max self service", click on that and it will take you to a page that says request time off, check schedule, change availability, etc. click there and thats it :)

Ehr to max service & you'll see the tabs, like sun said. The reason you are unable to do it at home, that's working off the clock per spot.

ok i did it today.

but the only time you can do it is during your breaks or going into the store when you are not scheduled so shouldnt that be considered off the clock also?

you can do this on your break, meal or yes when you are at the store on your day off. I have had some TM's come in and write down their schedules on their day's off or change their availability, etc.

ok i did it today.

but the only time you can do it is during your breaks or going into the store when you are not scheduled so shouldnt that be considered off the clock also?

Depends on if you have a position that allows you to go up and use the computer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back