Archived Baby 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Baby Advisor and have been having issues with a lot of things; TL who does not do anything, crazy ties (everything is tied to the same location but different section), printer or scanners not working, constant over push and back stockings, etc.

So I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or tip on how they deal with issues like these; it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

That's normal. There maybe more than 1 pog in an aisle. Here is some label info:
On the pick label, there can be a few "indicators" that dictate what to do with the product. On the label, it will be near the "Ad 08/21" in the example. If there is a "P", it means it needs to be pushed out. If there is an "S", it means stage. "B" means it's backstock...and part of the backrooms metrics is making sure that all product that has a "B" indicator gets backstocked. Otherwise your team is being inefficient and taking stuff out to the floor when they don't have to. If your store is a "Push All" store, this is how you tell the difference between what you need to take to the floor and what stays in the back without scanning everything on the line.

With the change to myPerformance though, it could be that this isn't a key metric anymore. I haven't dived into the backroom metrics with myPerformance.

Typically your NOP product will have some kind of info on the pick label that will give you a bit of insight on what's going on with it. If it's on AD, it could be there will be staged off area on the floor...or it could be that the planogram isn't in the system yet, so there will be a T indicator(Transition) with the date letting you know when it will be set. But if it's NOP or D-Code at this point, been in your store for awhile, and it looks like there will be no space or planogram for it in the foreseeable future...mySupport it, and request a CLR markdown on it.

318718_orig.png

I am Baby Advisor and have been having issues with a lot of things; TL who does not do anything, crazy ties (everything is tied to the same location but different section), printer or scanners not working, constant over push and back stockings, etc.

So I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or tip on how they deal with issues like these; it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not a Baby Advisor (not even softlines), but my store has Baby360 and it's been a huge hit.

TL problem: Sorry, can't help you there. Our TL in charge of Baby360 is excellent.
Crazy ties: Are you talking about multiple POGs in the same aisle? Or perhaps store ties? Watch for endcaps and sidecap locations. If you're good with location schematics and there appears to be a problem with the way the POGs are tied (or not tied), take it up with your presentation TL.
Printers/scanners: If your GSTL and/or ETL-GE can't get them working, have someone call the CSC or submit a work order (don't just call the SFT - if there's no work order, it might not get done).
Overpush: Talk to your ETL-Softlines. Or if you have more than one softlines TL, talk to them. I would suggest taking it up with someone in logistics, but they might be the ones responsible for it because they might not want backstock or something silly like that. All fixtures need to be shoppable.

My TL would be great if he would not be have his eyes on his phone or would be more engaged in the depts. that he has and not in other depts. around the store. I have gotten to the point that I find all the information (Baby Spot and any information on Red Wire) about the dept. myself because I know that he will not get it or at least let me know about it. Or even better not letting product that we are missing hand out in the back or at our off site location.

As for crazy ties; there is at least 13 pogs tied to one location and all with different sections. Therefore, when I go to find something for a guest, or for push, etc. it is a pain.

The printer that I had in the beginning was working perfectly and the one at Guest Service was not, so of course it was switched. So, now I show the guest the register and offer to print it or show them how it get it on they phone.

The over push is just crazy. I did an overnight, pulled so much product for back stock, and was finally able to do the adjacency. I try to make to fixtures shoppable but with the holidays the STL wants as much out of the back room as possible. Which I understand be if I can not zone and guest can not shop what is the point.

Are all stores with Baby 360 supposed to have a baby advisor? I always thought it was weird that no one in our store is a dedicated team member for that section considering how big it is and how often people need help over there. We've had Baby 360 since last summer and random people work over there every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back