Archived Back for a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
Hey everyone if you guys remember me, i left target a few months ago because i joined the army, well I'm back for christmas. I went through hell to get where i am now, and I'm proud to call myself a soldier :) i hope all you guys are doing great, i hope target isn't screwing you over like they they did in the past, but i hope all of you have a wonderful christmas like I'm having right now. If boot camp taught me something, never take your loved ones for granted, always enjoy the little things, because the little things is what gets us by everyday! Merry christmas everyone and happy new years!

Welcome back!
Glad you survived boot camp. You're just in time to help at Guest Services, especially after this latest fustercluck.
Better bring your body armor.

Welcome back to The Break Room! Congrats on surviving boot camp! Glad to hear things are going well.

Hey bro :D

Glad everything went well and glad you had a good christmas and I wish you a happy new year full of challenges and awesome things :)

It's like I always say and one of the things I live by

"If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's to fight. Fight for what's right. Fight for what you believe in, what's important to you but most importantly, for the ones you love, and never forget to tell anyone how much they mean to you while they're still alive because life is a wonderful gift but so is having someone to fight for."

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back