Archived Backroom Autofill problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, first time poster here.

Our backroom is having problems with the afternoon and night autos. They're pulling SO much stuff, and I'd say 65% of it is backstock. Prior to the last couple of months, the autos at night were an absolute joke, very small pulls and no problem to push, but now the team is struggling to even get them pulled, let alone pushed.

Whatever the morning team backstocks from the truck, it gets pulled and just comes right back. We'd hate to have to 9999 the entire truck, because that's just not good practice. Any advice? Got to be something in the system.

Welcome

A couple of questions with your issue...you state that whatever the morning team backstocks from the truck come out with the pulls, how do you know its from the truck since this is afternoon and evening autofills your referring too? Only reason I ask is that a lot of times backroom will assume when it pulls a lot it was from the truck and that's not always the case. Second question..Is best practice being followed as far as exf's and research? If not these along with other things can throw off the accumulator.
No I wouldn't recommend 9999 the entire truck, the only thing that should 100% be 9999 is POG backstock as long as its been worked 100% to home and 2nd locations. 9999 anything else from pulls that you know is 100% full on the floor. The 9999 resets the accumulator so that should fix the issue as long as exf's are not out of control with pulling to much.

Thank you!
Yes, it's from the truck because non-truck days the pulls are still smaller. Now on truck days, I'll come in the morning and backstock the truck, and then once the pulls drop, I'll start pulling, and it's probably about 60% of the stuff that was backstocked, and not just 1-2 items, ALL of it.
Research is done daily, and no EXF's ever, our store refuses to do them.

Yeah, we'd never 9999 the entire truck, just because that'd take way too long, and like you said it's not best practice, but these pulls are killing us at night,

Is the flow team pushing to capacity in all locations? Are tied POGs actually being set and filled?

OP, if your store researches like they're supposed to, then some of that backstock should be flagged as challenge. As Backroom81 said, send it back out to be re-pushed.

Could be a lot of different things most of them most likely caused by lack of payroll and staffing causing people to rush and do their job less than 100%. The truth is Target has all these programs that they then wreck by not giving enough payroll to follow them completely. And when one is not done 100% right then it just causes a chain reaction. To bad the people who come up with all this have no idea that when they come up with these things some other people in company are taking away the hours needed to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back