Archived Backroom CAFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
what exactly happens when you dont finish all the CAFs within the hour? and the batch disappears?

they roll into the next hour and i'm sure screw a score hard. when i was backroom if we behind at 20min of we would call the LOD who would send back all the TLs to help, but that was a smaller store. i'm not sure about the bigger stores.

My TL told me that if it came down and I was running out of time, I could toggle into another batch which would keep it from rolling off and dinging the score.

My TL told me that if it came down and I was running out of time, I could toggle into another batch which would keep it from rolling off and dinging the score.

That works but it only gets you one more batch off the list, if your 10 behind SOL.

If you dont finish the hourly by the top of the next hour, the unfinished batches will roll over into the next hour (unless it's the last CAF of the day; the 5's or 7's depending on store). As stated before, this does impact your myperformance metrics, specifically 'CAF Pull Timeliness', and in my store, we unoffically term it 'going red'. Try your best to avoid this like it's the plague. At my store, if we are unsure if we're gonna finish on time after half-past, we call the LOD to get other BR-trained guys to jump in the batches. Also, some helpful advice: at the top of each hour, check the replenshiment workload tool on workbench to find out how big the CAF's are estimated to be, and where the biggest batches are. This can be a huge lifesaver, esp. during Q4. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back