Archived Backroom Location Accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest my BR has seen this year was 98.6 during the summer. Ever since we had to take in another store's team due to flooding, our numbers dropped hard. We are still trying to recover, since the other team is going back. We are trying our best to ensure that inexperienced people do not pull or stock in the backroom.

Highest my BR has seen this year was 98.6 during the summer. Ever since we had to take in another store's team due to flooding, our numbers dropped hard. We are still trying to recover, since the other team is going back. We are trying our best to ensure that inexperienced people do not pull or stock in the backroom.
That's kind of interesting. How does that work? Are all the hours from the other store given to you guys or something?

We hover in the high 98% and our leadership is constantly having not BR certified TM'S pull...we purge weekly and update constantly...but we know where the errors are when we see non BR TM'S pulling...my performance verifies it and finally they agreed after months of bitching to not have so many hands pulling...sucks when your ETL'S pull and backstock WRONG! Gotta love the RED and KHAKI way!

Around 97%. There is a bit of a dispute between two ETLs at my store on handling ghosts, and we will be m-deleting going forward so that we can pinpoint who is creating errors. Simply sweeping the problem under the rug by LOCUing just isn't working anymore.

How can you pinpoint who is creating ghosts and baffles?
How is it, in the detail report that an item is stowed into a location but no information as to who stowed it?
What exactly is the criteria for a high score (I'm curious now but I do plan on learning more on workbench tomorrow)

I recently learned that one of the ETLs blamed my ETL bec of our red score. The ETL said it's red bec of market. One of the SrTL changed all the backroom aisles for market to show sales floor location instead of fillgroup. It used to be one would stowed items based on the first 5 numbers of the DPCI, right? He changed the backroom aisles so that each market team member will now stowed their products based on which aisle the item is on the sales floor. Example, flour is on F27 on the sales floor. In the backroom, it will be backstocked into the aisle32. Does doing it this way affected the score? We try to backstock it where they should be. How can we improve our score, besides avoiding m-delete (we are forbidden to use it)?

They didn't bother correcting who is fucking up just clean it up and keep the green score. And now they are paying for it cause they are having to fix it way to often and its costing them so much time now that they can't get the work done. So they have to start finding out who is making mistakes.

I can't remember what part of the DCPI tells you what fill group so I always had the PDA/MyDevice tell me what fill to use when backstocking. But if someone went through and rearranged the back to ignore fillgroups but didn't actually reset the backroom to go with it - yes you would mess up accuracy bad cause the aisle would be labled one thing but still actually something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back