Archived Backroom location error???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! So my store is having a difficult time with our backroom accuracy. I’m new and nervous that I’m adding to the problem! Today they audit an entire aisle of the backroom, then I pulled an ILR In that section and I’m affraid I messed up. It asked me to pull 2 of an item that was in a box of 16, so instead of opening up the box just for two, I told the device I wanted all 16. But then it asked me if I took all of the product in the location, to which I put yes. Was there an error created from that?? I’m just trying to figure out how I can help better our backroom accuracy. Thanks!

Hey there! So my store is having a difficult time with our backroom accuracy. I’m new and nervous that I’m adding to the problem! Today they audit an entire aisle of the backroom, then I pulled an ILR In that section and I’m affraid I messed up. It asked me to pull 2 of an item that was in a box of 16, so instead of opening up the box just for two, I told the device I wanted all 16. But then it asked me if I took all of the product in the location, to which I put yes. Was there an error created from that?? I’m just trying to figure out how I can help better our backroom accuracy. Thanks!

You can always hop into MyWork and scan the item to make sure they all got pulled from that loc. If it's showing correct qtys then you should be golden

Errors are created when you throw an item into a location without scanning it in, take an item out without scanning it out, or enter the wrong qty when stowing

You did the right thing. Whenever it’s asking you to pull less than what the casepack is , you always pull the whole casepack , and backstock the remaining items in a open stock.

You can always hop into MyWork and scan the item to make sure they all got pulled from that loc. If it's showing correct qtys then you should be golden

Errors are created when you throw an item into a location without scanning it in, take an item out without scanning it out, or enter the wrong qty when stowing

Or locu and don’t scan everything back in

It also should ask this question if you ever tell MOVE you pulled more than what it was originally asking for.
Move? We no longer use PDAs. Therefor is no more move- m=delete . Just if you pulled all, and all items scanned.

Could be that the shelf was supposed to be Open Stock, and someone put a casepack there. So the system thinks pulling less than a full case is fine. You did right.

Move and revlog pulls are the same way.
I think the confusion is because your previous post made it sound like you were referring to the M-Delete function in the old PULL RFApp. M standing for Move as in "move to the next BR location because I scanned everything and my item isn't here."

I'm probably unnecessarily overexplaining

To the original question. Check to see if the location you pulled from is a openstock location, by checking the backroom detail report. If it is you will have to LOCU the location and create a new shelf label that is case stock. When it asks you for 2 and you pull 16, this will create an error in system and will show up on the report. However this will not effect your on hands of the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back