Archived Backstock Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how the process works as I usually just push the cart given to me and someone else backstocks it but can someone help me understand the rationale behind this. We get two cases of paper plates on the truck and both are loaded onto the uboat to be pushed. Only 3 packages go out and the rest is backstocked. In the back room there are already stowed 3 cases. Why is Target getting additional product on truck when that item is already in the backroom? Again it's probably a simple answer but I'm not familiar with how the backroom and replenishment processes work.

Some stores have empty shelves and some stores are busting at the seams with tons of back stock. Ever since we got my Devices and new software the OTLS mean nothing they just slam you with freight and your stock room stays full unless you do manuals but who has hours for that

Your on hands and capacities are possibly off. Wait a day or so to try and scan and provide an accurate floor count. Can’t do it same day if it comes off the trick because it’ll throw an error up that won’t even let you get to the screen. Really would be nice if the Audit app would allow you to override the replenishment error on an individual item basis so we can do on the spot corrections.

You could also have a sales planner setting this week or next week or a salesplanner tied but not set. Heading into March and spring/summer I won’t be surprised to see these pop up for paper plates. March madness and prime grilling season incoming so.

This has been a huge problem for my area in the last month or so. Some of the items were sent because there were endcap locations about to be set, but there are tons of other items that they keep sending more and more of when the shelf is full, counts and capacities are correct, and there are already a bunch in back. I try to pull those items from the back as they sell and keep counts accurate, and still they send more. So frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back