Archived Batch Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

I was trying to sign up for Target Ticket to test it out, of course my employee ID was invalid when logging in, even though I am a current Team Member. When I contacted Target Ticket support, the person on the phone kept going on about a Batch number, wouldn't that be the Team Member ID? or is that completely separate? I had to tell them about 10 times I didn't have a batch number, and when I asked them how I could go about finding the batch number, the only thing they could say, yet again "Do you have a batch number" (apparently they don't listen very well) most frustrating moment ever so far today. I even looked at my paycheck stub, and I couldn't find a batch number at all.... Would of been nice if they would've at least told me what it is, or how to obtain one, so that way I could at least try Target Ticket. ---Semi-New Team Member still, only been here for 5 months so not 100% familiar with everything yet----

Is anyone else having this issue when trying to create a Target Ticket account?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks!

I actually talked to my ESTL (I think that's the right abbreviation) tonight and they said they are only doing Beta for upper Management at the moment... Hopefully the rest of the Target team members will be able to try it soon.

I signed up for it last night, I'm just a cashier. Did you use the leading zeros when typing in your TM#? I did and it worked for me.

Yep I sure did.. used one zero, two zeros, four zero's before my TM # but I still got the error saying my TM # is invalid...I also tried with just my TM #... Calling the support desk for Target Ticket was not helpful at all either... =/

So strange that it won't let me register, especially since other TM's are able too.

I signed up for it last night, I'm just a cashier. Did you use the leading zeros when typing in your TM#? I did and it worked for me.

I haven't tried it yet, but one of my ETLs said something at the huddle about it being open for TMs in early September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back