Archived BB 8 Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
Are your stores raffling off a display of that annoying motion censor BB 8? Our store is doing an attendance raffle for it. I think it's kind of a weird prize but you know

Do you guys think it would be worth anything on ebay tho

From what I heard, all stores were going to be raffling it off. I think it came out in a redwire.

I asked a couple guests and it looks like some would pay upwards of 200 for it

pray for me I need to sell it

Are your stores raffling off a display of that annoying motion censor BB 8? Our store is doing an attendance raffle for it. I think it's kind of a weird prize but you know

Do you guys think it would be worth anything on ebay tho

Motion sense? It's supposed to move?? Well that would make it more exciting, I've never seen mine working though... I do always get scared when I walk down the light saber aisle and hear that sound. So it's probably best that ours doesn't work.

Yeah, you can sell him for serious cash. I'm willing to do many things to get him for my study...They better hope I win or the person that does takes pity on me...bb8 is my droid...rawr.

jeDUS CHRIST 2k iM

if I don't win I'll offer to buy it off the winner to turn a profit at least e.e

Probably won't sell for that much. That was sold before the movie was even out.
Plus there's going to be more if every store in the country is doing this.

Thought the disney stormtroopers were all over this.... I remember an email about "Thou shalt crush and destroy anything star wars or TERM'd!" Pretty much we had to read the riot act about this stuff at huddles... No guest can't have it no TM's can't. TL and above, ensure it is destroyed.. or face Darth Target! That applied to all SW promo material....

And there is nothing more than putting that thing in the compactor I would enjoy more! I am glad the batteries in ours died and no one is willing to change them! :) :)

how on earth are they getting them already

ours won't be raffled until the end of the month

how on earth are they getting them already

ours won't be raffled until the end of the month
One of them says never used except in demo video, so it seems like they just took it instead of installing it in the store whatsoever.

Instead of making one person per store a lucky winner & leaving everyone else out in the cold - why doesn't Target donate it to a worthwhile charity? I bet there are plenty of children's homes or children's hospitals that would love to own that. As a matter of fact, that's what they could do with most of their old signing stuff.

Make a difference in somebody's life.

Instead of making one person per store a lucky winner & leaving everyone else out in the cold - why doesn't Target donate it to a worthwhile charity? I bet there are plenty of children's homes or children's hospitals that would love to own that. As a matter of fact, that's what they could do with most of their old signing stuff.

Make a difference in somebody's life.

(This is going to sound bitchy I said the words out loud and thought wow you are one salty kitty.)

Why can't it just be nice to make the team members life nice? I know it would make a few people very very happy just to own it. Just because your not a sick kid doesn't mean your not worthwhile and don't deserve somthing special.

They aren't raffling this in my store. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back