Sales Floor Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get so far behind? Is GM sorting your truck push?

You only own spl, revisions for COSMETICS, and pricing for these areas; L’Oréal, maybeline, sonia, nail care, elf, revlon, pixi, Rimmel, nyx and boots. Probably missing some.

GM owns setting all your planograms and sorting your truck push.

How did you get so far behind? Is GM sorting your truck push?

You only own spl, revisions for COSMETICS, and pricing for these areas; L’Oréal, maybeline, sonia, nail care, elf, revlon, pixi, Rimmel, nyx and boots. Probably missing some.

GM owns setting all your planograms and sorting your truck push.

ETL's is how people get behind. Cause half of them don't know WTF they are doing. Or they are from another area of the store and pull to make sure their area is taken care of while the rest burns to ground.

!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bullseyes My Logistics ETL sucks and some days won’t have it sorted at all or rarely will have it sorted at like 3 pm when no one will have time to do it anymore. @Bosch Omg.... my specialty sales ETL is literally a dumbass. She literally doesn’t even have any Target experience...

Your store director let’s that happen???? My district leaders walkkk alllll breakout areas and my SD doesn’t want to have to answer to him. Like don’t get me wrong the GM etl will try and pass it off to my team but I won’t let them push it unless it’s broken out. Our group director doesn’t want ANYTHING in the backroom, so my GM ETL has no choice.

@MechanicWife I'm actually potentially leaving the Beauty department because today I pushed Sesonal and did amazing as usual so my Logistics and Store Director was like "uhmmmmmm lol???? can u pls be seasonal department" so I was like yah because that department always gets the most hours.. can't wait to watch Beauty burn to the ground hehe

As a moderator I run into situations where people have not had much experience with forums and I have to use them as teaching moments.
So here we go...

Number One: If you decide you don't want a thread to continue, then report it to the moderators and we will take care of it.
Do not erase your post and turn the thread into nonsense.

Number Two: If you have a problem with other members put them on ignore.

Number Three: If you have questions or problems, ask for help. The moderators are here to help and will get to you as soon as we can.

Now I'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back