Archived Best Black Friday Peptalk Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to share this video with everyone.

This is Scott, one of our Electronic TM's at my home store. Our STL and DTL let him have the last words at our Black Friday Store huddle, and I'm sure you'll understand why. Just one shred of evidence that Target doesn't ALWAYS suck.

Oh my gee golly whiz!!! He is awesome! We have one TL that everyone loves that I'd fun and encouraging. If only they could all be like that. People like him, make our jobs more exciting .

That was great! Love the passion. This guy is probably great to work with.

Wish I had his enthusiasim. We were still scrambling to set up ad at 5:50 back in electronics.

If we could get half that enthusiasm out of our TL's and ETL's it might make for a happier place. - The ones we have are all droneheads. void of any kind of personality. Lemonsuckers who feel that coaching is going to win hearts.
This guy should do seminars to help boost moral...

I just love that @TLofsass posted this on here yesterday, and its gone viral today. It's all over the net, and my district has sent it out to all leaders.

Yeah, dirty feet on the belt, might result in mud in someones food.

Yeah, our STL was on the belt for her speech a minute beforehand, with our DTL there, so they won't coach him. So far, Spot has been pretty positive about it all!

Considering this video has done more positive PR for Target than any silly vocabulary ever has, the tm definitely should get acknowledgements, not safety reprimands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back