Archived BEST TEAM SURVEY??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking the BTS for at least three years now and it's always been a multiple choice questionnaire type. I've never seen any place on it for specific comments. Also, it is taken on the computer, so you couldn't even write something in if you wanted to.

How do you know what color your store is? Is it posted somewhere?

Can anyone answer this, please? I've only been with the company for 2 months so all of this talk is over my head. Hell, I don't even know who most of my store leadership is. Because I'm only cashiering, I know the GSAs/GSTLs and a couple of HR people. I *know* other leaders but wouldn't be able to tell you what their positions are.

One (of the many) things I don't like about Target is lack of introductions by Management to new Team Members. That seems to go hand in hand with the lack of social skills of most Targets employees. I guess you can't have everything.

Can anyone answer this, please? I've only been with the company for 2 months so all of this talk is over my head. Hell, I don't even know who most of my store leadership is. Because I'm only cashiering, I know the GSAs/GSTLs and a couple of HR people. I *know* other leaders but wouldn't be able to tell you what their positions are.
I don't think it's usually posted anywhere publicly (like the vibe board, etc) since it only happens once a year and it's a "score" that grades management, not the team. I remember the past couple years it was talked about at huddles, but I don't remember the results ever posted for the team to read.

Tell your TL that you took it but don't. When they get the results and see how low the actual participation was, then the HR-BP may get involved if its low enough. TLs and ETLs get an email link with a dynamic login and password to participate in theirs. I'll get constant reminder emails to take the thing. I don't. They say its anonymous. If they know if I have not taken it yet, then they know what my answers are if I do.

Ive been with Spot since fall and know several TLs by name and/or face, but have no idea what dept. they run. And there are several that are probably TLs, but not sure about that. I work at the front end, so that's really all the TMs that I interact with.

My store just started our BTSs today and kicked it off with semi-decent food. They encouraged us to only answer with extremely disappointed or extremely satisfied. Sigh...mine was a bloodbath :(

Today, my store started the bts survey. We were led into the computer room one by one...when we got in there we were given a pep talk...about what the stores leadership had done for us team members over the past year. We were also told what the ops were from last years bts ( odd they bring up the ops now...cause they sure as hell never mentioned it after the results were back) and what they had done to make it better . They did the same thing last year.The worse thing is that all the etls were just hanging out ...outside the computer room. Very uncomfortable to say the least .

Today, my store started the bts survey. We were led into the computer room one by one...when we got in there we were given a pep talk...about what the stores leadership had done for us team members over the past year. We were also told what the ops were from last years bts ( odd they bring up the ops now...cause they sure as hell never mentioned it after the results were back) and what they had done to make it better . They did the same thing last year.The worse thing is that all the etls were just hanging out ...outside the computer room. Very uncomfortable to say the least .

That is when you turn on your heel and tell them you will take it when you are not being told to answer the survey.. And then call the hotline..

How do you know what color your store is? Is it posted somewhere?
In the past I have not had a problem with the store management. It is now a big problem. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.
I have always answered the survey honestly. Sadly for my store I will be doing the same thing this year.
Can you really take the survey more than once?

Yep...you really can take it more than once. My etl-HR just told me she's taking the TM one right now.

Nice.

Maybe click on my performance and then home page? They have my score weekly and my score YTD.

That's some serious fuckery right there.
If they put as much energy into fixing even just one of the stores problems as they do trying to manipulate the BTS results.........sigh.

Yep...you really can take it more than once. My etl-HR just told me she's taking the TM one right now.

Nice.

Team members can get fired for taking the guest survey to manipulate their store performance scores. This may be something you may want to escalate. Of course you can't do that to the HR because they are the one doing it.

Team members can get fired for taking the guest survey to manipulate their store performance scores. This may be something you may want to escalate. Of course you can't do that to the HR because they are the one doing it.
I'd def escalate this issue but only if you can be sure if the hr told others (CYA)

When they set it up this time, I'm just sales floor team member. Not softlines and there were no questions about my team leads at all, anyway. There was specific questions for both the stl and the etl hr, though.

They made the survey more pointless.

Yeah, I noticed they really lumped us into broader categories and there weren't any questions about my TL...which was unfortunate for them...he is the only bright spot right now...so my survey results weren't very kind.

i didnt take it at all last year, is it anonymous? Im going to be brutally honest on it and my petty etls will probably hunt me down 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back