Archived BEST TEAM SURVEY??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should go on eHR at their store and right click the "opinion survey" link, go to propoerties, then write down the URL to the BTS. We might be able to take this at home since it's a third party site.

Maybe, but it could be limited to Target IP addresses.

My answers were mostly neutral, except the one about equipment. I gave them a flaming red on that one because it's pointless to have ALL the equipment (walkie, keys, mydevice, PDA, printer) locked with a cabinet only ETLs can get into unless the ETLs respond to requests for equipment in a timely manner (or respond at all). And they call for you over the walkie, you don't answer because you don't have one so you borrow someone else's and they ask what you're working on, after you asked them for equipment twice in 20 minutes. Well, I WOULD be pulling my print kits and pushing a CAF or stray but I seem to lack a few things that I need to do such things. Waiting 10 minutes before your shift and 20 minutes after you've clocked in for one of the many ETLs in the store to drag themselves into TSC is unreasonable, and they complain about us not finishing our tasks or wasting payroll.

At least recore the lock so it's a 6 key, whatever jewelry is, or some other sub-master number and give every TL one of those and HR since they're RIGHT THERE for their ENTIRE SHIFT so that not just ETLs can get equipment.

That's ridiculous. We make sure our team gets equipment in a timely manner. We're getting back on the equipment control wagon, but we're not going to lock up the equipment without being ready to head back and forth from the cabinet at any minute. It's actually getting really old really quick, but every one has the equipment they need when they need it now. It used to be that we would have to search all over the store or beg people for equipment. And nothing was ever charged.

That's ridiculous. We make sure our team gets equipment in a timely manner. We're getting back on the equipment control wagon, but we're not going to lock up the equipment without being ready to head back and forth from the cabinet at any minute. It's actually getting really old really quick, but every one has the equipment they need when they need it now. It used to be that we would have to search all over the store or beg people for equipment. And nothing was ever charged.

My store has become a "lock everything now" type store, and the STL doesn't hold the ETLs accountable for unlocking stuff in a timely manner like he should. My ETL-GE and ETL-HR will both literally toss me their keys if they're busy and say "go ahead." I respect that they realize they can't do it in a timely manner so they have to extend some trust for 5 minutes that I won't unlock all the registers and run off or duplicate the key (literally a concern my STL told us "we can't let you TMs use the ETL keys in case it gets unauthorized duplicated." wat ) They also now put a lock in the fixture room door handle (standard core lock) that's marked for ETL keys only, but I tried the Electronics 6 key one time and it worked. (quick shoutout to the totally bro PMT that handled that one) That is the department's best kept secret to this day besides where we keep our clicky top pens.

My store has become a "lock everything now" type store, and the STL doesn't hold the ETLs accountable for unlocking stuff in a timely manner like he should. My ETL-GE and ETL-HR will both literally toss me their keys if they're busy and say "go ahead." I respect that they realize they can't do it in a timely manner so they have to extend some trust for 5 minutes that I won't unlock all the registers and run off or duplicate the key (literally a concern my STL told us "we can't let you TMs use the ETL keys in case it gets unauthorized duplicated." wat ) They also now put a lock in the fixture room door handle (standard core lock) that's marked for ETL keys only, but I tried the Electronics 6 key one time and it worked. (quick shoutout to the totally bro PMT that handled that one) That is the department's best kept secret to this day besides where we keep our clicky top pens.
If you ever want to get an etl fired that does that, lose the key to the building lol that will keep em on their toes

The only question I answer Strongly Agree is the one about knowing how to report unethical behavior.

[information="From your friendly moderator"]
Folks, posting the link to the survey publicly isn't something we can allow.

First, it's unethical to take the survey more than once, and if caught, you could be fired. And TBR does not condone any such behavior.

Second, we have asked that official insider information not be posted here to keep corporate from coming after the admins, and that falls dangerously close to that line.

How you choose to proceed outside of posting links in threads is your choice.
[/information]

Last edited:
Waiting 10 minutes before your shift and 20 minutes after you've clocked in for one of the many ETLs in the store to drag themselves into TSC is unreasonable,
You mean your ETLs leave the TSC? That's the only place we can ever find them. Well, sometimes they hide in the AP office.

Couple minutes to make an impression in soap or quick dry clay. Duplication isn't just cutting the key...

The survey is rigged and has been for years. They say it's confidential but if the TL on up gets a link to take the survey then they will know who took it and the outcome. The old surveys used to have what area you work under. I didn't ask my team members if that's still the case but I will find out as I was more direct and honest this yr on mine.

Just an FYI, you CAN take the survey on a third party device. Pulled it up on my phone a little earlier. Didn't take it because I already did.

My answers were mostly neutral, except the one about equipment. I gave them a flaming red on that one because it's pointless to have ALL the equipment (walkie, keys, mydevice, PDA, printer) locked with a cabinet only ETLs can get into unless the ETLs respond to requests for equipment in a timely manner (or respond at all).

GSA/GSTL's have keys to equipment cabinet too. Least they do at my store.

You've never been apart of re-coring an entire store. There's a reason it's a final warning for key carriers to lose a key. It's costly and more of a pain in the ass than anything.

They gave us a small water bottle and m&ms. I answered nicely to almost everything except for the part about target being involved in the community which I have no idea about and there was another thing I don't even remember what the question was, I think it was being appreciated

Took the survey today, at one of the two computers in the crowded mini-office section. Two computers close together with an ETL sitting there at the other one. Awkward enough, until a TL comes in right behind me and they BS for a bit before the TL leaves. I just minimized the window and stared at the screen for a bit until he left. Then when I finished I let the TL know a) I'd finished and b) That was not cool. I don't care too much if they saw what I was saying but it still goes against the spirit of things, you know?

I really wish there was a place to write a comment though. I can see how it'd be a nightmare for the survey company to process those and somehow convey them to Target but I have trouble seeing how spending ten minutes clicking "agree" and "disagree" really says anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back