Archived Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think it's unrealistic to set goals for BF and CM with the amounts of drops and working around the clock? It was impossible to keep up especially BF with guests stopping you to ask 50 million questions. These new packing stations are not working. We are losing more collates touching an item multiple times and different people working on a cart.

Are you guys wearing black? It definitely cuts down on the guest questions. We’ve been wearing black + jeans and basically nobody recognizes you as a TM then.

Don't you think it's unrealistic to set goals for BF and CM with the amounts of drops and working around the clock? It was impossible to keep up especially BF with guests stopping you to ask 50 million questions. These new packing stations are not working. We are losing more collates touching an item multiple times and different people working on a cart.
I told my team for the past day don’t worry about the time on opu , all orders are expired focus on actually finding all items. My etl log agreed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back