Archived Black Friday Hours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say today has been tame so far? Yeah there was a line outside and the first 10 min were a bit crazy but eight now it feels like a slightly busier Saturday.

I'm gonna be at work tomorrow from 11 AM to 7:30 PM. Shouldn't be worse than any other busy shift I've worked through. Then I get to open service desk on sunday to take all of the black thursday/friday returns. :(

Can I just say today has been tame so far? Yeah there was a line outside and the first 10 min were a bit crazy but eight now it feels like a slightly busier Saturday.

Are you a low-volume store? I work at an A volume and it was (still is at the time of this posting, 9:30pm) utter chaos.

Word is this year (low volume here) was slower than previous years.

I would say today was a GIGANTIC FAILURE....We were no busier than a normal weekend during the holidays maybe even less...

Although im sure the fact the Seahawks-49ers game started about 20 minutes before we opened played a part in that since I am in the Pacific Northwest

Still pissed I had to work. I could of not been there and literally nothing would of been different..waste of my time and now I have to be back in 7 hours to work an 8 hour market shift

Last edited:
My store was a cluster bomb, you could not move at all, in Softlines/Toys/Electronics for the first 2 hours. After the first two hours, it was sporadic, going from busy to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Definitely bagged me a 39" Vizio Before I left though. yeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back