Archived Black giftcards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
On Wednesday we started having these reloadable gift cards available. Not one of the people in my store (STL included) have any idea as to what the "benefit" of this card is....anyone know anything????

On Wednesday we started having these reloadable gift cards available. Not one of the people in my store (STL included) have any idea as to what the "benefit" of this card is....anyone know anything????
It's just a gift card. It's reloadable. It's made of a nicer plastic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess it's meant to be used over and over. Maybe it will get used with Cartwheel Perks at some point? Or a new loyalty program?

Although, it might be a "special" card just introduced so that it is easier for Target to monitor who is using the new cards and how they are using them?

This is so weird because like you said every other gift card is reloadable? What's the point? I'd rather get the unicorn card tbh (do all stores have these? They're super cute)

This is so weird because like you said every other gift card is reloadable? What's the point? I'd rather get the unicorn card tbh (do all stores have these? They're super cute)
lol yea. All cards are reloadable. And yes, my store had that card. I got the black card and I like it.

We've got the unicorn, too.

1tKRTgW.jpg

we have had reloadable amex cards for a long time. they're trying to do the same thing with a giftcard. except the amex is a secured cc and helps your credit.

this is marketed as a "budgeting tool"

stupid and won't last long.

I believe I read on workbench that it will be allowed to add into an app at some point...kind of like the Starbucks cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back