Archived Boring Target Attire

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleanMyBackRoOm

Hard lines Wizard
Tried to think of a catchy name to get some attention here...
Simple question for you guys and sometime fun I guess. If you could design a red shirt to wear for work what would you put on it or whatever. The only stipulation here is it has to be acceptable as work attire. I'd like to see some creative ideas here. GO! GO!

Definitely not work appropriate, but when I was a cashier I really wanted a red shirt that said "I promise, it's not a f*cking credit card"

And then last year that changed to "YES, it's safe to use your f*cking card here"

In all seriousness, I liked that Christmas tree Target shirt that was floating around Facebook for a while, I just didn't wanna pay $20 for it.

Since the shirts on bullseyeshop are always out of stock, and they aren't the best anyway, I make my own...

422652e8-757f-493d-aee9-65d1f19f12b6_zps61d4b38e.jpg

I wonder why Target doesn't give these shirts to Team Members but they do give them to Team Leads and ETL's?

I'd just love one with the Spot Dog on it. I may order one after Christmas, but I want one with a BIG dog on it. Those doggy stickers are such a hit with the little ones. Our town is 90% kids. They're everywhere. Seems like the dog is the way to go, in our neck of the woods.

I wish they had more stuff in black for us DC guys. I know the shop used to have them a while ago, but now.... Anywho, it'd nice to get something in black, cause the red stuff just looks nasty as hell halfway into shift, what now with all the dirt and dust we deal with on a constant basis.

haha, I was thinking about making a hoodie because I am sick of wearing my nice clothes to Target and like many of you said the small selection in the bullseyeshop is meh'.

So what I was thinking about doing since I work in electronics was putting a big Target bullseye on the front or back but it would be made out of binary 1-0s' and it would say Target. Makre sense? May seem slightly confusing but I was trying to be creative =]

Since the shirts on bullseyeshop are always out of stock, and they aren't the best anyway, I make my own...

422652e8-757f-493d-aee9-65d1f19f12b6_zps61d4b38e.jpg
I've thought of doing this, but I don't need the backlash of using a trademarked image when everyone wants one....I also plan to embroidery a nametag on my jackets for wearing the freezer.

I love the idea of a binary bullseye...might have to work this one out for my fave electronics geeks.

Last edited:
I always just wanna wear temple u shirts to work, because school spirit and such. Like just a cherry (cherry is the official color name for the school's colors haha) shirt with a temple T somewhere small.

I always just wanna wear temple u shirts to work, because school spirit and such. Like just a cherry (cherry is the official color name for the school's colors haha) shirt with a temple T somewhere small.

I would say you could probably get away with wearing one of their small Uni polo's withe the tiny T in the upper left of the chest. We get away with wearing Ohio State shirts that are very similar to that. If it's an issue you can always put your name tag over the emblem =]

Mine would be a long sleeve Dark Red Polo that says "Right on Target to save 5%"

I usually wear a nice Red button down shirt when I work at the front lanes. depending on the season I also wear a tie. I have a red tie that blinks for fun during the holiday season and I have a long tie with Draidles for Chanukah. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back