Archived Botched Market Rollout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workbench has a whole section for the rollout. Pilots -> grocery operating model. There's a lot more there including the tools it talks about in he packet and a routines poster which looks helpful.
Yeah, I've been going through all of that. I definitely need to compile it all for myself.

Ours is rolling out may 1st that's six weeks and the TMs on flow know nothing. Lol so many of them can only work overnight that means a lot will be quitting even good TMs
Come on let them know now give them six weeks to decide if they can make the adjustment to 6am to 2:30 pm.
This will be interesting
Having similar issues. They tell me I need more people for my food team, but won't tell me how many, what kinds of hours we'll have to give out, when we can actually start training, etc.

Ours is rolling out may 1st that's six weeks and the TMs on flow know nothing. Lol so many of them can only work overnight that means a lot will be quitting even good TMs
Come on let them know now give them six weeks to decide if they can make the adjustment to 6am to 2:30 pm.
This will be interesting
They'll start asking for volunteers as it gets closer.

My store did the market rollout half a year ago, perfect timing for the holiday rush and hiring seasonals that didn't know what they were doing, back then we were chickens with our heads cutoff making changes as the weeks went by, You are lucky now they have an actual plan to go by.

Last edited:
My store did the market rollout half a year ago, perfect timing for the holiday rush and hiring seasonals that didn't know what they were doing, back then we were chickens with our heads cutoff making changes as the weeks went by, You are lucky now they have an actual plan to go by.
That sounds miserable. I can't imagine adding Q4 on top of it.

we are suppose to get the market rollout May 1st , but we are also getting a WHOLE market remodel ..... which will come first ???

I was told 2 different things I was told the market team is on hold until the remodel is done.

then I was told by some else that the market team rollout will happen at the same time as the remodel ,,,,,,, GREAT a double whammy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back