Archived Bounce back

Status
Not open for further replies.
We locate our bananas....

Not to get off subject.....but why? The OH's are always wrong and bananas do not show up as shortage for that reason. Locating bananas is dumb. My pfresh area runs like clockwork and we have never ever ever gotten back toget......errrrrr.....located bananas.

Ya neither have we until our stupid DTL hounded the ETLS about it EVERY SINGLE VISIT. All I do is leave 1-2 Boxes of Bananas on our grey rack which has the Tomatoes, onions, Potatoes, etc and work it out when I work that out.

Not to get off subject.....but why? The OH's are always wrong and bananas do not show up as shortage for that reason. Locating bananas is dumb. My pfresh area runs like clockwork and we have never ever ever gotten back toget......errrrrr.....located bananas.

Ya neither have we until our stupid DTL hounded the ETLS about it EVERY SINGLE VISIT. All I do is leave 1-2 Boxes of Bananas on our grey rack which has the Tomatoes, onions, Potatoes, etc and work it out when I work that out.

Last time I looked at our banana OH's they were -27,000. LOL.

Wow!

Last time I looked at our banana OH's they were -27,000. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back