Brag thread. You're awesome and you know it

I haven't been fired yet
Copying @HRZone, I see...

No but seriously my store would probably be dead without me..

I feel like I’m the only one who scans random stuff that’s low and pulls it..

I always shoot endcaps whenever I see any lows/outs.

Mini-seasonal is like my favorite area so I work super hard to keep it full and zoned and I don’t think anyone else has ever zoned it before.

I don’t purposely take longer to work stray/pulls on closing shifts. Many Hardlines TM’s purposely take longer in order to stay away from zoning.

I’m the first one to head up to the lanes if they ask for it.

I used to have spirit and gumption.

Now all I have are ever-diminishing paychecks...

Multiple guests have told me they will go to my register even if I have a longer line because they prefer me as a cashier to others.

Back when I was just a cashier, there were weeks I had the most transactions of any cashier. Extend that to my store being the busiest in the area, I could have very well been the busiest cashier in the entire area.

I bring out full cases when a guest wants an item that is in the back because the shelf is empty and why leave the rest in the back? It can't sell back there, silly team members~

Multiple guests have told me they will go to my register even if I have a longer line because they prefer me as a cashier to others.

Back when I was just a cashier, there were weeks I had the most transactions of any cashier. Extend that to my store being the busiest in the area, I could have very well been the busiest cashier in the entire area.

Been told I cashier super fast by my GSTL when I backup but I had to break the news to them that I hate cashiering. It's a love hate relationship these days. haha

I spent most of last night on pulls so I didn't have much time for zoning so I sought out the aisles that were the biggest disasters (board games/puzzles, sportsball aisle, water bottles) and zoned the shit out of them.

I only cursed out the flow team in my head a half-dozen or so times while dumping half of the latter two aisles to backstock, which was a big part of why they were such disasters in the first place.

I only cursed out the flow team in my head a half-dozen or so times while dumping half of the latter two aisles to backstock, which was a big part of why they were such disasters in the first place.

Oh fuck that, my flow TL wouldn't stand for this at all!

Unfortunately though he's on LOA for a month so I've had to stand in for him (not officially) to make sure that the derpier flow TMs don't derp too much. I literally have to go behind them as they "push" to make sure they're not overpushing or backstocking shit that isn't backstock or leaving Zebras on shelves and shit which will happen otherwise. Today I spent 30 minutes fixing the L.O.L. shelves that they crammed full of one DPCI and sent the others to backstock...L.O.L indeed!

They're too scared of the flow TL to pull this shit when he's here. I'm counting the days until he returns and balance is restored to the Force

For some reason our flow team seems to be allergic to backstock.

Have about 15 dozen, but.....

- Guest told me I had a nice ass, "In dem Khaki's"
- Guest told me I had beautiful eyes
- The Marines tried to recruit me in the middle of PFresh, right in-front of my ETL, who was Marine.
- Got a major call-out, by our Group TL, which amounted to nothing (besides maybe PFab, I know, I am sorry Market)
- Went 28 months with all green visit on Steritech, sans, the week I was first training (as a Perishables Assistant).
- Have been Signing TM for 2.2 years and have not killed anybody.

Have about 15 dozen, but.....

- Guest told me I had a nice ass, "In dem Khaki's"
- Guest told me I had beautiful eyes
- The Marines tried to recruit me in the middle of PFresh, right in-front of my ETL, who was Marine.
- Got a major call-out, by our Group TL, which amounted to nothing (besides maybe PFab, I know, I am sorry Market)
- Went 28 months with all green visit on Steritech, sans, the week I was first training (as a Perishables Assistant).
- Have been Signing TM for 2.2 years and have not killed anybody.
Nice ass

I’ve been beating the district in PMT metrics for months but my PMBP avoids doing high level walks at my store because I’m “too honest about other PMTs”.

I can not tell a lie.

I can maneuver the wave best at my store and if anyone at T-xxx wants to fight about it let's have a contest. LOL
I’m smooth as fuck with the powered pallet jack. 4 yrs unloading food has made me the sweet boy.

Got complimented by an FDC driver once on my unload speed. Had to empty the trailer to get to the freezer pallet so I had ~15 pallets to pull out to get to ours. In and out in about 30 minutes! Make that a metric, spot!
We’re often the first stop so a full unload of the truck is normal to me lol

Went from TM to SrTL with LOD shifts. TM told me that it's awesome that I haven't changed and he appreciates that I still help push batches and zone. Lots of LODs bark orders, but I'm the first one to jump in and help.
You're going to have to start a new thread and tell us HOW!

We’re often the first stop so a full unload of the truck is normal to me lol

Then the DC isn't loading in the right order. For the most part, should be loaded LIFO...as long as the freight is safely loaded.

Back