Answered Break room vending machines

In my target we have vending machines in the breakroom and every day I usually get a bag of chips and soda but a day or two ago the machine was down and since it came back up Ive bought chips twice from the machine and it has charged me $5 both times, is this a new change in all stores or is this machine messed up?

Buy a big bag of chips or equivalent. Take it home. Buy a box of zip lock bags. Take it home. Fill a zip bag or two with chips or equivalent. Buy a case of soda or equivalent, take it home. Bring the zip and a can or two to work. Soda in break room fridge, zip in your locker. Have at both on your 15 and/or 30. You'll be pleasantly surprised how much money you save at the end of the week. Added bonus: re-use the zip bag.

In my target we have vending machines in the breakroom and every day I usually get a bag of chips and soda but a day or two ago the machine was down and since it came back up Ive bought chips twice from the machine and it has charged me $5 both times, is this a new change in all stores or is this machine messed up?
Put a sign on the machine.

Back