Archived BTS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get what you're saying about hours but honestly more TM less hours makes more sense. Easier to cover a 4 hour call out then an 8 hour shift. You can have 2 TM for the cost of one.(that's my business side BUT my otherside thinks how the f* are people paying their bills!!) I personally work 2 jobs. Thankfully 2nd job is super flexible!
Yeah, my other job is prrpre flexible too but that leaves me with no days off lmao

I understand that 2 people at four hour shitss are easier to cover but to him to spout a bunch of pr business needs shit is what i found annoying

Like, we should care about targets business needs and 10 hour a week shifts but they don't when we need to get a second job to work around the low hours lmao

Like, mainly because all our elts are fresh outta college people who probably never had a job before, they don't understand that if you schedule Jimmy 11am to 3pm Mon/Tues/wensday that that means means he can't work his other job that would let him work 9-5 those days

That's pretty much the issues a lot of out tms have. The ETLs don't realize that people are most likely to quit when you accommodate them when they have something esle set up

Like i personally don't mind working 6 days a week, 5 at the new better paying job and one set day at target. People in my position are actually more likely to just stop showing up to target since they don't give them a set day but still low hours 3 days a week

I'm genuinely surprised my store hasn't been trying to butter us up, no food this month at all.

My GSTL literally told us she was working on our reviews... and then mentioned the BTS and how we could always take it when it was convenient.

I mean granted I work at a pretty squared-away store, but, still. No one said anything for a coupe of breaths. Then the subject got changed.

:confused:

They caught me yesterday morning and sent me to the TL office to take it.

...it only gives you a predefined set of multiple choice answers and there's no custom text field to add your own concerns or clarifications.
In case of emergency: There's a question asking if you would stay at spot if you were offered a similar job with the same pay. If you answer "disagree" or even "neither agree nor disagree" you'll get prompted to select a reason. Pick "other" - viola comment box!

So just playing devils advocate here, but has anyone actually told an etl they there is an issue? Has anyone communicated to anyone that they claim on here to be scoring so low that there is a legitimate problem?

Part of the issue is we can’t fix something we don’t know about and if you wait all year to roast it only makes your lives worse because we could’ve at least tried to fix it the whole time. Granted I guarantee you there are a lot of trash ass leaders out there, but if you don’t at least try you have no reason to bitch.

For example if you find you HR to be unapproachable has anyone told the STL?

Granted everyone acts hard over the internet. 9/10 of you put “agree” for every question, took a piece of candy, and left the area. Bet.

So just playing devils advocate here, but has anyone actually told an etl they there is an issue? Has anyone communicated to anyone that they claim on here to be scoring so low that there is a legitimate problem?

Part of the issue is we can’t fix something we don’t know about and if you wait all year to roast it only makes your lives worse because we could’ve at least tried to fix it the whole time. Granted I guarantee you there are a lot of trash ass leaders out there, but if you don’t at least try you have no reason to bitch.

Granted everyone acts hard over the internet. 9/10 of you put “agree” for every question, took a piece of candy, and left the area. Bet.
Are you actually an ETL!

If so, maybe you guys would notice problems if you spent less time off stage discussing lunch plans and talkota shit about other TMs

I feel like I complain on a daily basis at this point.

They’re supposed to give us candy? I’m calling the hotline

I had an extremely hard time doing mine yesterday. I so wanted to click dissatisfied on several parts but I had to remind myself it was supposed to be for 2017.

No, on agreeing with every question, there was no candy, and then I left the area.

I'll admit I gave a somewhat nasty albeit honest review. Why? I don't think I can trust my leadership. Whenever you have an issue, they put up a rather condescending front and whatever issue you have is disregarded in the long run. Almost once a week I walk by and overhear them gossiping about team members. They get their jobs done, but they act like a sorority house. I gave credit where credit was due, and was as upfront as I can be.

I'm confused why you'd think this would be the case... Do you think 90% of workers actually do agree that everything is swell..? Do you think 9/10 don't care enough to fill out the survey thoughtfully and honestly..?

Been there, done that. A small group of us asked to meet with our STL about our TL's management style. (Think maybe we were without an HR person at the time.) She was very accommodating, met with us, heard us out, and we all left feeling like it was good thing to do, even if we were all a little nervous about it.

And then the fall-out came, a little at a time - one person being written up for a very minor offense, one person being sent upstairs for a long "you're being difficult" lecture, etc. Won't ever make that mistake again.

I did my BTS so honest that if they knew what my answers were I felt i would've been termed. You guys say it would just bring more visits right?
I would like to see all of my leadership get owned. I'm so done with my store management.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did everyone receive a “newsletter” in the mail at their home address outlining all of the great things their store did?

Not comfortable with the first and only “newsletter” I’ve received being a request to take a survey with 2 pages of documentation to back it up....

ETA : this newsletter actually didn’t tell me to go take the survey, just mentioned that there is a survey then included 2 pages of talking points. Did everyone get this same newsletter??

Last edited:
So the team leads got an email with a very long specific looking link to do the BTS, I did mine via the link on the ehr login page so I knew it would be anonymous. Sure enough, I got an email today saying I need to do my BTS? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back