Archived BTS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my BTS tonight at my D.C. and I for the first time had to put answers down I never thought I would ever put down esp. about my OM. I got the prompt if there are any issues talk to your leader or HR. I don't even feel it would be worth the hassle.

Did everyone receive a “newsletter” in the mail at their home address outlining all of the great things their store did?

Not comfortable with the first and only “newsletter” I’ve received being a request to take a survey with 2 pages of documentation to back it up....

ETA : this newsletter actually didn’t tell me to go take the survey, just mentioned that there is a survey then included 2 pages of talking points. Did everyone get this same newsletter??
Nope but if it’s not too much to ask take a pix and post here thanks.

Did everyone receive a “newsletter” in the mail at their home address outlining all of the great things their store did?

Not comfortable with the first and only “newsletter” I’ve received being a request to take a survey with 2 pages of documentation to back it up....

ETA : this newsletter actually didn’t tell me to go take the survey, just mentioned that there is a survey then included 2 pages of talking points. Did everyone get this same newsletter??
Not sure I'd call it a newsletter - it was a one-page pep talk signed by all the leaders, STL on down. It wasn't even personalized, although it did reference my store number. And it came in the mail just before the BTS started.

I did my BTS so honest that if they knew what my answers were I felt i would've been termed. You guys say it would just bring more visits right?
I would like to see all of my leadership get owned. I'm so done with my store management.

I did the same. Last year I just marked everything agree or whatever because I didn't care.. The amount of bullshit I've had to deal with is unreal...

I'll admit I gave a somewhat nasty albeit honest review. Why? I don't think I can trust my leadership. Whenever you have an issue, they put up a rather condescending front and whatever issue you have is disregarded in the long run. Almost once a week I walk by and overhear them gossiping about team members. They get their jobs done, but they act like a sorority house. I gave credit where credit was due, and was as upfront as I can be.

Are we working in the same store? My ETLs are the same. Although they don’t even get their jobs done so there’s that....

Or perhaps leadership is shitty nationwide?

Are we working in the same store? My ETLs are the same. Although they don’t even get their jobs done so there’s that....

Or perhaps leadership is shitty nationwide?
If you have a bratty ETL intern with a Pidgeotto haircut, I guess so.

Asking for a friend lol if you take it more than once, are they gonna know?

They keep track of the number of responses. If too many people take it, the jig may be up!

I had to lie about taking it so they would stop harassing me every five minutes. "Well were you going to tell anyone you took it?!" "Eventually".

Took it a day or two later when I was actually ready. And without all the extra eyes in tsc. I especially loved that after strongly disagreeing that I can go to my HR, it tells me at the end to go to them with any comments.

Last edited:
There was one question that made me laugh, I don't even remember the exact wording but it was something something "I am confident in Target's future as a company", or "I feel confident that my work reflects Target's vision" maybe someone can chime in here.

Those questions are always the funny ones. I always laugh at them for my day job, too. I mean, I like the company and all, but we're not saving the world or curing cancer, here. We're selling people shit they want and/or need. "Believe in the mission/vision/bs"?

Spare me.

There was one question that made me laugh, I don't even remember the exact wording but it was something something "I am confident in Target's future as a company", or "I feel confident that my work reflects Target's vision" maybe someone can chime in here.

My favorite were:

"Our Corporate Strategy inspires my confidence in Target."

"Target is making the changes necessary to compete effectively."

"I have confidence in Target's future."

"Our decisions and behaviors demonstrate the guest always comes first."

I really could have used a couple of selections that were worse than "Strongly Disagree" for these.

WE were told today to do the survey during our breaks ... hell no !!!

My TLs head spun around when I offered to take it in my break. Nope. Got to sit my pretty butt down and take it right then instead.
Cool.

Results are usually better than anticipated. Seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back