Archived BTS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, remember that no matter how much you like your ETL and STL, you need to rate it accurately. I've been lenient on it before because I liked my leadership team and didn't want them to get heat for Targets failures. But they all left anyway and things got worse. Don't try to save anyone. Just be truthful

My ETL will be getting quite the lashing. Not just from me either.
Whole store will probably be low. BTS with team members averaging 18hrs over the past month? Lol

New STL so guess what since I have been through this before. Results are thrown in the trash! Cause they will just blame everything on the old STL.. Cause this group of so called leadership can't manage a cat box much less a 60+ million dollar store..

Funny I wrote that above but didn't post it this morning, why I forget but I walked into work this morning and it was TM Appreciation day! Free food.. It was to good to not laugh.. They are still getting savaged, I mean the ETL HR told all of us we didn't really deserve the raise we got in our reviews so it is all going to be bad when I take that survey..

has any good come from this survey? What's even the point? This is the first year I have serious complaints, but I don't see the previous BTS changing anything.

Being hired in August, can somebody give a short description of BTS? Like if a bunch of people say "bad things" about the store does that hurt the store or some of the Leaders or something? Or does it mean nothing at all?

It’s basically an “anonymous” survey (you pick he workcenter so it’s not THAT anonymous if you’re a small team) where you rate the store and leaders and your happiness working there. HR tracks you down to take it and depending on the store, it’ll be in he TL office or out in the open in TSC. There’s no comment section and it’s very broad. They need to have almost everyone participate in the survey or else it’ll be a red flag. Also if the results are bad enough and there are consistently low scores, the store becomes a focus store, chat sessions will be had and there will be a change in leadership if necessary. You’ll know if this happens because you will see more frequent visits, ETLs/TLs suddenly pursing opportunities outside Target and new people you’ve never seen before.

Oh, so that's what the "Best Team Survey" sign with a 4 on it is on the HR ETL's office. I thought it was weeks until, but I wasn't paying attention. They are going to start tearing the TSC apart at my store in a couple weeks for remodel, so maybe they won't survey until after that's put back together? Not sure.

I had to log into a page in order to register that I'd taken it so the store could get whatever compliance level they needed. So I have no faith in any claims that it's an anonymous survey when my TM number is attached. I'm reasonably sure that I rated everything down the center last year as a result.

has any good come from this survey? What's even the point? This is the first year I have serious complaints, but I don't see the previous BTS changing anything.

There is no good that comes from this survey none at all. there is a better chance of a RBG sex tape than some good coming from the Best Team Survey. Been at the same store for 10+ years and we are literally complaining about the same stuff we were in year one. but now it's so so so much worse.

Yeah, employee surveys are so much BS pretty much everywhere. They do them at my day job, too. Both eNPS a couple times a year and a longer "engagement" survey every couple years. They compile the results. A committee is formed to discuss them. Results are disseminated and...nothing changes. Because the main issues that frustrate people usually require the company to spend more money on employees and resources so people can do their damn jobs and, well, we can't have that, now can we?

It’s basically an “anonymous” survey (you pick he workcenter so it’s not THAT anonymous if you’re a small team) where you rate the store and leaders and your happiness working there. HR tracks you down to take it and depending on the store, it’ll be in he TL office or out in the open in TSC. There’s no comment section and it’s very broad. They need to have almost everyone participate in the survey or else it’ll be a red flag. Also if the results are bad enough and there are consistently low scores, the store becomes a focus store, chat sessions will be had and there will be a change in leadership if necessary. You’ll know if this happens because you will see more frequent visits, ETLs/TLs suddenly pursing opportunities outside Target and new people you’ve never seen before.

well we nuked the last one so horribly that we got to take another one and we got the HR BP floating in and out but that's not happened in a bit.
And if you are wondering if anything changed well the answer is… no no nothing has changed nothing is changing and nothing will change

our store has not had a chat session in well over a year at this point it might even be nearly 2 or more.

Oddly enough, as much as I always have a list of, uh, suggested improvements at my dayjob, I don't really have any for my store. So far, I've been happy with our leadership and coworkers and I think the store is quite well run, so aside from the review shenanigans I don't really have anything to complain about, myself.

I have valid complaints about the front end, too bad there's no option for comments...
Don't have anything to say about the front end, but I agree with wishing there was a way to add comments. Absolutely not willing to talk to any of the leadership at my store about why I "strongly disagree" - they've all sucked down the Kool-Aid.
And I agree with all the "what's the point" comments because things don't change. At least not for the better.

Last edited:
If your store has issues the bts will be...interesting. Eat the free food, try to figure out who is in trouble and how it affects you and act accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back