Pricing and Presentation BTS Planning

Overnight?

• Total voters
Not a chance in hell. Other than one pog TM, we all hate it so we will treat this set same as any other that is set during the day. Not worth the stress of treating it differently.

Big NOPE. I hate overnights. The team not willing either.

Speaking of BTS, that has to be pre-tied by tomorrow, I feel like there are more, smaller pogs than last year. Took forever to map.

Our biggest problem: SPACE ! We are packed with ODL still - seems like barely anything has sold . Where is it all going to go ? I’m wondering if setting BTS will be delayed until some of this summer stuff is sold out.

Speaking of BTS, that has to be pre-tied by tomorrow, I feel like there are more, smaller pogs than last year. Took forever to map.

Our biggest problem: SPACE ! We are packed with ODL still - seems like barely anything has sold . Where is it all going to go ? I’m wondering if setting BTS will be delayed until some of this summer stuff is sold out.

ODL will start to markdown and once it does, some of it will start selling quickly. We always use the strategy of offering the display furniture first at up to an additional 20% off. Box stock can be merched onto a shelf but a built display can't. That helps clear out a lot of space.

Our BTS shifts our 1-9PM, which seems odd to me due to the level of guest traffic. I would much rather have a 6am-2pm shift where its quiet all morning...

I MySupported the ODL markdowns and said they needed to be earlier, but they just said it would be on the normal markdown schedule. So fuck me I guess.

We are done setting bts and it is absolutely beautiful. I love the new look. Change is good. And I love that btc will be set in rear and our lawn and garden stuff was moved to mini. (Supert here).

What planning? There is no time to plan. My tl didn't even time to pretie because one call off means he has to jump in because we aren't to fill that shift. BTS is going to the biggest shit show ever.

We are done setting bts and it is absolutely beautiful. I love the new look. Change is good. And I love that btc will be set in rear and our lawn and garden stuff was moved to mini. (Supert here).

What does the Essential pallet aisle all about. Is it just premade shippers with merch already stocked or just bulk items on a skid?

I noticed that mini is not the usual BTC stuff and relieved that shifting it may clear some space in rear. At the same time annoyed that grill , chairs etc were not set there originally, seems like double the work for nothing !

I noticed that mini is not the usual BTC stuff and relieved that shifting it may clear some space in rear. At the same time annoyed that grill , chairs etc were not set there originally, seems like double the work for nothing !

If they switch up the candy/costumes for Halloween this year, this BTS/ODL swap makes sense. But that’s probably not going to happen.

What does the Essential pallet aisle all about. Is it just premade shippers with merch already stocked or just bulk items on a skid?
Our bts sets early, but our btc doesn’t. We currently have 2 valleys of lawn and garden clearance in it. No essentials pallet area due yet.
(Our public schools start a full month before the colleges start).

We’re doing early AM setting. So about half the time the store is closed. Personally hate overnights. So this is an exceptional solution. Still expecting it to be total chaos.

Our bts sets early, but our btc doesn’t. We currently have 2 valleys of lawn and garden clearance in it. No essentials pallet area due yet.
(Our public schools start a full month before the colleges start).
Hmmm. Our adjacency has BTS and BTC together in rear seasonal, all week of 7/7.

Yesterday SD asks if we can finish the WEEKS work by Monday ??? IDK, how many hundred people did you schedule for that day ?? What are you thinking? How can we do 500 hours work in 8 ???

Our mini seasonal will be setting at the same time but it is all “summer” pogs: grilling/coolers/pool but still different from what was already there.

I was hoping ODL would salvage this week.

Hmmm. Our adjacency has BTS and BTC together in rear seasonal, all week of 7/7.

Yesterday SD asks if we can finish the WEEKS work by Monday ??? IDK, how many hundred people did you schedule for that day ?? What are you thinking? How can we do 500 hours work in 8 ???

Our mini seasonal will be setting at the same time but it is all “summer” pogs: grilling/coolers/pool but still different from what was already there.

I was hoping ODL would salvage this week.

I think the display furniture stuff salvages the week of 7/7 and anything else not carry forward salvages the following week. And some of the mini summer stuff might go clearance....or maybe the dually located stuff will come out to condense the rest.

BTS is set at my store for the most part and it was rough. A lot of the old seasonal items was not salvage yet. Some old seasonal items we had to flex to mini seasonal but TL didn't bother having anyone do a store tie or anything. TMs who have never done POG before were expected to be a pro from the very start. Shippers for the shelves are a pain. I suggest you all take the time to build them in advance. Oh yeah, and BTS boxes were put on pallets, wrapped and stored in the steel. Nobody cared to sort them which meant we had to dig through every pallet to push the product for areas we set.

We did come in at 6am though which gave us 2 hours of work time before th4 store opened

BTS is set at my store for the most part and it was rough. A lot of the old seasonal items was not salvage yet. Some old seasonal items we had to flex to mini seasonal but TL didn't bother having anyone do a store tie or anything. TMs who have never done POG before were expected to be a pro from the very start. Shippers for the shelves are a pain. I suggest you all take the time to build them in advance. Oh yeah, and BTS boxes were put on pallets, wrapped and stored in the steel. Nobody cared to sort them which meant we had to dig through every pallet to push the product for areas we set.

We did come in at 6am though which gave us 2 hours of work time before th4 store opened
Did the TL pre-tie ?

Back