BTS set

Me too. Very cute. My favorite is the crayon box top, though the construction is a little iffy, lol. Hope it lasts the whole season w/o the crayons falling out.
I used a zip-tie to tighten up the middle of the box. It feels slightly sturdier.

Just did the writing bin revision that fixed most of the issue with fitment and weird 2ft sections. Had to redo all the pegs, but at least they didn't change to much on the shippers. Just had to put up new labels.

New summer new year 2022!!! Hope you all are excited for the quick turnarounds of the seasonal department 8). Anyways, was told to count steel/bulk rack space for BTS transition as we can expect up to 30 pallets (if high end store). We are sitting at 38 empty, bring it on and give me your worse DC we have handled everything so far over the past 2 years. For reference last year we trapped maybe one pallet worth of BTS nop from stationery/sports (backpacks/lunchbags) repacks. Also heard DC and stores held onto a lot of carry forward product to mitigate losses.

New summer new year 2022!!! Hope you all are excited for the quick turnarounds of the seasonal department 8). Anyways, was told to count steel/bulk rack space for BTS transition as we can expect up to 30 pallets (if high end store). We are sitting at 38 empty, bring it on and give me your worse DC we have handled everything so far over the past 2 years. For reference last year we trapped maybe one pallet worth of BTS nop from stationery/sports (backpacks/lunchbags) repacks. Also heard DC and stores held onto a lot of carry forward product to mitigate losses.
We are not ready for this.

We prepped light duty last week. But I don't think that's really much of a help if we're expected to get dumped on heavy with freight.

We have maybe 5 to 7. At this point the misery is worn like the finest silks.

I am on an LOA at the moment. I go back June 6th. I don't have to do any of the planning for this transition. And I am sooooo thankful for that. Mind you I'm gonna have to do clean up when I get back.
From what I'm hearing, we don't have much steel space. I still have a pallet of binders from last year that we could never sweep back. Not too mention, a ton of glue, scotch tape and crayons.

Back