Archived Bullseye Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the big Target Bullseye's Playground dog. It's ooo right now.

So everything in that website is ok to wear aka uniform?

A lot of the stuff is a bit overpriced in my opinion. Esp. the clothes.

I'm a bit confused as to why they would make those shirts gray, etc. when TMs aren't allowed to wear those without the requirement of red over them.
I do like the combo of other colors with a red sweater, but it's consistently too warm in my store for me to stay in a sweater all day.

I'm a bit confused as to why they would make those shirts gray, etc. when TMs aren't allowed to wear those without the requirement of red over them.
I do like the combo of other colors with a red sweater, but it's consistently too warm in my store for me to stay in a sweater all day.
I’ve seen some female TM’s wear one of those under a red cardigan.

I’ve seen some female TM’s wear one of those under a red cardigan.
Yeah, I've done it too. Got one a while back from a TM donating her work shirts that was gray with a bunch of bullseyes on it. Figured it was fine to wear on its own because of the bullseyes, but my TL told me I still needed to wear red over it. Asked him the same question, but he had no idea.

So everything in that website is ok to wear aka uniform?
We are told as long as our shirts are 60% red that would be ok. I got a baseball tee from Bullseye that’s grey with red sleeves. If Target didn’t want you to wear these shirts they wouldnt promote them.

I wanna say 2017? My TL, another TM, and I got the Black Friday Crew shirts they had so we could match. It turned out to be the most comfortable shirt ever. And we used to have two ETLs that ordered us the dogs as recognition so I have a mini collection of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back