Bullseye's Playground Fixtures

Got a question for all of the ETL's or the Team Members who've worked signing before. I've been wondering if anyone has the numbers for ordering parts of the large bullseye dogs that sit above the dollar spot. Particularly the one that wags his tail. (See Photo For Example - Not My Store/Photo) 9126
The one at our store is complete, however it's been missing his tail for a number of years and everyone I've asked has no idea where it went. I've been up on a ladder to see if it had fell inside or if I could find a signing number, but unfortunately I've had no luck. Its just one of those things that need a particular amount of persuasion to get ordered so if I provide the numbers there's a greater chance of actually getting it.

So if anyone can help me find those numbers or could tell me if they even still make that particular fixture on GoCart that would be much appreciated. Thanks ~

it's been missing his tail for a number of years and everyone I've asked has no idea where it went
A Guest stole it. 100%. That thing doesn't just fall.

I've had Guests try to get the dogs out of their box. Some have asked me if they can buy them. Such a fascination for these pups.

Sorry I didn't answer your question :( but yeah, stop wondering where it went.

Got a question for all of the ETL's or the Team Members who've worked signing before. I've been wondering if anyone has the numbers for ordering parts of the large bullseye dogs that sit above the dollar spot. Particularly the one that wags his tail. (See Photo For Example - Not My Store/Photo)View attachment 9126
The one at our store is complete, however it's been missing his tail for a number of years and everyone I've asked has no idea where it went. I've been up on a ladder to see if it had fell inside or if I could find a signing number, but unfortunately I've had no luck. Its just one of those things that need a particular amount of persuasion to get ordered so if I provide the numbers there's a greater chance of actually getting it.

So if anyone can help me find those numbers or could tell me if they even still make that particular fixture on GoCart that would be much appreciated. Thanks ~
My store ordered a new Bullseye Butt 6-8 months ago pre GoCart days... I might be able to track down a part number.

I don’t know the part number but try MySupport and see if they can get you the number or resource to get a new one.

Got a question for all of the ETL's or the Team Members who've worked signing before. I've been wondering if anyone has the numbers for ordering parts of the large bullseye dogs that sit above the dollar spot. Particularly the one that wags his tail. (See Photo For Example - Not My Store/Photo)View attachment 9126

Pull up the 2019 ism guide. All 3 dog part numbers are in there because I ordered them a few months ago.

Also side note your bullseye is very well keptz

Back