Archived Buying a smartphone at target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Nexus 6p and Fi is amazing. My bill is pretty much cut in half. I only browse web pages and sometimes small lips on data so my bill is only like 30 bucks a month. Being a google phone, it takes advantage of wifi spots better too.

It's pointless if you use lots of data however if you don't, it a easy way to only pay a $25 dollar phone bill.

With the iPhone 7 coming soon, can anyone say if the 10% TM and 5% redcard discounts will apply when actually purchasing the phone? Apple is indicating that you can get it at a subsidized price of $199 from Sprint and Verizon (with a 2 yr contract) and it would be a no-brainer to go that route if I can get my 10% + 5% discounts on top of that.
I never did get an answer to this but I found out that Sprint charges a $25/mo subsidy fee if you purchase a device at a subsidized cost. This makes it cost even more than paying in installments or purchasing for full retail price.The only way around it is if you have an older plan from when 2 year contracts were still common (I don't).

If you're still looking, the price of the s7 and s7 Edge dropped $150 yesterday at all Target locations

It'll drop again before they are recalled and banned, you might get a free older galaxy phone out of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back