Archived Bye Bye MAX FSTL.... Hello MY TIME........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been scheduled outside of my approved availability for almost 6 weeks. Every time the schedule comes out I tell them and every time the shift that I cannot work rolls around they are freaking out because I'm not there. I put in for vacation time, it was denied with a note "with this much notice can't you make other arrangements?" WTH?

We had an ETL who once denied a TM's availability change with "lol" in the comment field.

I have been scheduled outside of my approved availability for almost 6 weeks. Every time the schedule comes out I tell them and every time the shift that I cannot work rolls around they are freaking out because I'm not there. I put in for vacation time, it was denied with a note "with this much notice can't you make other arrangements?" WTH?

We had an ETL who once denied a TM's availability change with "lol" in the comment field.

Wow!! Thankfully, at this moment, my ETL's are not assholes!

Wow!! Thankfully, at this moment, my ETL's are not assholes!

I am a PA and have been tempted to try to change my availability to never closing, expecting to see this result, I would Lol too.

Does myTime automatically correct a missed "end meal" punch?

I had a missed punch last week, went into ehr and submitted a correction (I put it as 32 minutes after i started the meal break). In the comment I wrote that I just forgot to punch back in after lunch.

The next day, it was denied with a snarky comment that I definitely did punch back in after 31 minutes and if I wanted to change it I would need to go delete that punch and submit a new request. So this idiotic person thought I was trying to dock myself one minute of pay or something like that. I go look up my time card and that punch was now in there.

But the thing is, I know for a fact I didn't clock back in because I fell asleep in my car and came back about 20 minutes late. I purposely didn't clock in and did a punch correction so that hopefully nobody would notice.

Does myTime automatically correct a missed "end meal" punch?

No. HR probably fixed it for you because they figured you forgot to punch back in.

Not to sound harsh, but you need to be more responsible regarding your timeclock practices. Also, don't sleep in your car, especially when you're supposed to be working.

But the thing is, I know for a fact I didn't clock back in because I fell asleep in my car and came back about 20 minutes late. I purposely didn't clock in and did a punch correction so that hopefully nobody would notice.

This is at least a final, if not a term straight out. You got lucky. Don't do it again.

In my store, MyTime takes forever to tell the timeclock who is working and give it the schedule. My schedule for the week was entered 24 hours before I was scheduled to come in, my first shift for the week I showed up at 8 and I entered my number and I was greeted good morning by "ERR NOTSCH LOD APPROVAL NEEDED" and three loud annoying beeps.

Last edited:
Anyone get scheduled for a work center you have no formal training in/not keyed for? I had the most random 4 hour cafe shift today. My etl-ge was confused as well, since I'm not keyed there. At least I didn't have to do too many dishes !!

Anyone get scheduled for a work center you have no formal training in/not keyed for? I had the most random 4 hour cafe shift today. My etl-ge was confused as well, since I'm not keyed there. At least I didn't have to do too many dishes !!
I've been scheduled photo before. Thought I'd be trained, they had to find someone to cover it when my shift came around. Same thing happened again recently, got some informal training for when I have a shift there next week.

I've been scheduled photo before. Thought I'd be trained, they had to find someone to cover it when my shift came around. Same thing happened again recently, got some informal training for when I have a shift there next week.

I was hoping that we would get our phone system upgraded so I can say with a straight face that I no longer know how to cover operator.

I managed to pick up a service desk shift once even though I'm not trained at the service desk. But I picked it up with the intention of switching places with a service desk-trained cashier in order to help out another TM who had extenuating circumstances.

I have yet to actually be scheduled in a workcenter in which I'm not trained, though that may be because HR knows better than to schedule me to open in softlines on the weekend. :D

I was hoping that we would get our phone system upgraded so I can say with a straight face that I no longer know how to cover operator.

I had issues with the softlines team, so I got away from operator (thank goodness)

If you have a dry lab (not actually developing pictures, only digital) like my store for photo, it's not hard. Granted, where I live we're one of few targets in my district who do photos at all. Minus the giant poster printer.

I had issues with the softlines team, so I got away from operator (thank goodness)

If you have a dry lab (not actually developing pictures, only digital) like my store for photo, it's not hard. Granted, where I live we're one of few targets in my district who do photos at all. Minus the giant poster printer.
Yeah they pretty much print themselves, you just put them in an envelope and put a couple stickers on it. Everything else should be covered in the training guide we have. I think I'm going to enjoy it there since there is a stool that I can sit on without the GSTL bitching at me.

Yeah they pretty much print themselves, you just put them in an envelope and put a couple stickers on it. Everything else should be covered in the training guide we have. I think I'm going to enjoy it there since there is a stool that I can sit on without the GSTL bitching at me.

At my store, photo helps at the service desk when they're not busy. Also, nobody ever knows how to change the fucking ribbon.

At my store, photo helps at the service desk when they're not busy. Also, nobody ever knows how to change the fucking ribbon.
Which ribbon are you talking about? I might need to know, never went over actually changing any of the supplies.

Which ribbon are you talking about? I might need to know, never went over actually changing any of the supplies.

The colored ribbon for the Kodak self-service kiosk printers.

The colored ribbon for the Kodak self-service kiosk printers.
I want to say it's the Kodak binder how to do it.

hey quick someone remind me: what is the minimum average hours you have to work to be allowed to do health insurance

hey quick someone remind me: what is the minimum average hours you have to work to be allowed to do health insurance
  1. 1 minute ago - pockets:
    I think it's 32
got my answer.

they schedule me as cosmetics brand with 31.5 hours a week.

yes I'm still on my parent's health care but still.

wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back